Ok,Ive had my fill of throwing s- at Mcgregor.

He acted like the sorriest coward i ever saw when face to face with possible danger. Even Danis looks brave by comparison.

Artem.gif

He deserved everything he got for escalating things to this point in the name of the allmighty dollar. He poked the bear one too many times,and had to pay a serious toll. Not the beating in the octagon,not the dagestani assault after the fight,but the worst loss of all,the drubbing and schelacking he recieved on the INTERNET. Aint seen shit like that since Fedor v Nogueira.

Take some time out to watch this vid btw:

Conor may not be good enough to beat khabib,but enough of this "he was never good" shit. One of the best counterstrikers in the sport,and hes taken the loss well,considered.

So ill take it easy on him,but not on his crew,fuck danis and artem forever.

I encourage you all to do the same. Since this is my thread i offer you all a space to get it all out of your system and post all your tappy mctaptap gifs and proper 12 bottle head bashes.

Yknow,just to have a funeral for ufc 229 mcgregor bashing.

For now.

mcgregor is pure poison, he is such a magnet for all kinds of negativity, hatred and repulsive behaviour. it is the job of right-thinking people to constantly criticise his hideous behaviour until he becomes a drug addled vegetable, at which point it will be "proper" to segue into pitying him. he is now in the bob sapp stage of his career where he is getting paid to show up and lose.

dude needs to be humble and convert to islam, or at least fight islam makhachev at ufc 230

Although I hate Conor he was always a good fighter and somewhat game, his heart is questionable no doubt about that. One of the best punch selectors MMA has ever seen, his wins over Aldo and Alvarez had as much or more to do with the mental damage he did to them as what he did in the cage. Without that mental edge we have seen what happens via Nate and Khabib. His downfall is that he's loyal to SBG and according to Irish Edmund his coaches/training partners must gel with him. He should ditch SBG, go to AKA and work mostly on wrestling/grappling, maybe take Owen Roddy with him and ditch the rest of the leeches who cannot help any further. Even now Irish Edmund says for a Khabib rematch they would take a handful of guys and lock themselves away for 3 months, one of the first name's that came out his mouth was Artem Lobov, what on God's green Earth does Lobov provide other than being a human punching bag? You aren't going to improve your boxing, BJJ, wrestling, grappling, kicking on Artem Lobov. By that line alone it's clear Irish Edmund is a twat!

'his nuthuggers were never my friends'

Conor as a fighter has always entertained me, I've watched all his fights and will continue to do so.

Conor the self-promoter is a pain in the ass though, he brings out the worst in people.

Glad Khabib smeshed.

good video TS, I like Molly
I think this vid from Alpaca is better tho

Last week I counted on the first page 20 out of 25 threads 20 were realated or involved khabib and Conor
I think 5 were other topics.

It was old 3-4 days after the fight..
I think my problem is I was just wanting to see a great fight with not being a nut hugger either way..
Let the best man win and he did..

Fight over next..
But not here the anti McGregors and khabib fan girls are like 10 year olds in a play ground..
It's fucking boring now...
<bball1><{hfved}>

Conor deserves all the hate he gets, sorry. He never defended the belts he won, just locked up the divisions and caused chaos. His crap leading up to a fight has become just that, crap. He is a 2 dimensional fighter at best, standup and talking. If he was a true 'GOAT' he would of rematched Aldo, defended his belts before going for the golden ring in boxing (where is was thoroughly embarrassed). Personally great he earned all this money, either fight or shut the hell up and go spend the cash but please don't talk this crap that everyone knows is just an act, it is old already.

Conor deserves all the hate he gets, sorry. He never defended the belts he won, just locked up the divisions and caused chaos. His crap leading up to a fight has become just that, crap. .
Some (Alot) of that blame has to lie directly with the UFC for allowing him to do that

good video TS, I like Molly
I think this vid from Alpaca is better tho

Ill check it when i get the chance. I hate the fake ny accent,but otherwise Mollywhopper is providing Excellent commentaries on the mma goings on and encourage all to check out the rest of his vids.

He deserved everything he got for escalating things to this point in the name of the allmighty dollar. He poked the bear one too many times,and had to pay a serious toll. Not the beating in the octagon,not the dagestani assault after the fight,but the worst loss of all,the drubbing and schelacking he recieved on the INTERNET. Aint seen shit like that since Fedor v Nogueira.

Take some time out to watch this vid btw:

Conor may not be good enough to beat khabib,but enough of this "he was never good" shit. One of the best counterstrikers in the sport,and hes taken the loss well,considered.

So ill take it easy on him,but not on his crew,fuck danis and artem forever.

I encourage you all to do the same. Since this is my thread i offer you all a space to get it all out of your system and post all your tappy mctaptap gifs and proper 12 bottle head bashes.

Yknow,just to have a funeral for ufc 229 mcgregor bashing.

For now.

So he counter struck against aldo and he’s now counter striking goat? Damn Anderson Silva will blow your mind

It should be noted that Gunnar is above all this nonsense

UFC36_Gunnar_hammer.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back