Crime Old guy in Ohio targeted by scammers kills someone

It’s possible the victim being black played into some prejudice the shooter held that helped him more easily associate a minority with being involved in crime. Studies show older people possess more prejudice. Their brains shrink and with that so does their inhibitions to not act on it.

The article refers to a black kid getting shot down by an elderly white guy for ringing the wrong door bell a few months ago. It’s a topic worth exploring.

This particular shooter sounds like a crazy and hateful person. The scam is terrible but by no means justifies him executing a woman.
Yes and a white man shot to death a white woman for mistakenly driving down his driveway. Moral of the story is crazy old white fuckers don't need to have guns.

The old dude was watching that beekeeper movie. He didn't even lose money. Call the cops to deal with the issue. Take a picture of the Uber and give it to the police. Even if she was working with someone; it will still get sorted.

There's 0 evidence of anything like that. It’s the narrative the writer is trying to push that isn't supported by the story. Maybe it'll come out that he yelled racial slurs as he pulled the trigger but nothing in the reporting so far seems racial.

There’s definitely studies that show elderly folks exhibit more prejudice as well as have less inhibitions. You highlighted and deleted the part of my post that mentions that.

Seen lot crime articles where journalists made quite efforts to dodge ethnicity/nationality

Here for no apparent reason feel they thought was important add "who is white" lol, what world we live in

Yes and a white man shot to death a white woman for mistakenly driving down his driveway. Moral of the story is crazy old white fuckers don't need to have guns.

Holy shit ….the example you picked is one where the white person shot at an object, the car, without being able to tell who was inside? Lol

"guns dont kill people"

Never seen a gun, by itself, kill anyone.

Somebody always has to pull the trigger.

Anyway, lets keep this on topic, rather than this thread devolving into single-digit IQs arguing for gun control... which are the same single-digit IQs who argued for defunding the police.

Ya'll have proven consistently you hold your idealogy as a higher priority than obvious cause & effect resulting in more innocent people getting raped & murdered.

There’s definitely studies that show elderly folks exhibit more prejudice as well as have less inhibitions. You highlighted and deleted the part of my post that mentions that.
Because its irrelevant. There's no proof of what you're saying.

So he shot someone who was trespassing on his private property without authorization?

How do you know? Hell of a shot if he was blind aiming

Holy shit. You have literally no idea what happened in that case.

The driveway was described in court as long and windy and they were turning around at the end of it in what the shooter described as the dark of night.

No, it’s not a hell of a shot to hit something the size of the car with a shotgun. That doesn’t mean he could determine the skin color of the people inside the car from his porch in the dark.

I get it, you thought you had a point here but then realized you picked an example where the shooter didn’t even see the people he was firing at. You can just take the L because it’s only becoming more clear you didn’t know anything about the incident.

LOL, I read that second sentence in Sir Arnold's voice, works beautifully
Not a lot of people would write that. Are you the same dude who made a comment about Sir Humphrey a little while back as I had a Sir Humphrey av? Always a pleasure to find a gentleman on these boards.

Back