Old school punk culture...

Insulting someone when they come into a thread with people enjoying themselves to shit on what they enjoy , is usually what miserable cunts do yeah.
Hope you enjoyed your lesson for today.
Not shitting on what they enjoy, shitting on the fashion sense of tryhard people, said nothing about the music. Nice try tho, come back next time.

It’s almost like they enjoy the fashion too, you ain’t bright is ya?
Well if they legitimately find enjoyment fashion, rather than just a simple feeling of belonging, they're about as bright as you.

Anyways, I'm bored of responding to somebody as stupid and incapable of having any kind of progressive conversation as you. Maybe if you hadn't immediately resorted to insults we could have had a dialogue here where we both got something out of it, since my first post was humorous and you took it way too personally (probably because you idiotically think that putting 57 pins in a ripped up vest is peak fashion).

Also, if you hear them crawling around in there maybe you should fart the sperm out instead -- just a suggestion.

Punk became goth became emo with Jnco jeans became pronoun retards.

It just kept getting more and more estrogen filled.

Well if they legitimately find enjoyment fashion, rather than just a simple feeling of belonging, they're about as bright as you.

Anyways, I'm bored of responding to somebody as stupid and incapable of having any kind of progressive conversation as you. Maybe if you hadn't immediately resorted to insults we could have had a dialogue here where we both got something out of it, since my first post was humorous and you took it way too personally (probably because you idiotically think that putting 57 pins in a ripped up vest is peak fashion).

Also, if you hear them crawling around in there maybe you should fart the sperm out instead -- just a suggestion.
So you’re try hard comment didn’t land and it’s the audiences fault? Geez what an inflamed ego on you, but that usually goes with people who aren’t bright. I don’t really care about the fashion but I don’t care to shit on others good time because it doesn’t effect me. And I didn’t reply immediately with an insult your just too fragile to see I was just offering another viewpoint.
So hopefully you’ll recover but it seems like you are too stupid for such growth, have fun walking around with that sand in your vagina for the remainder of your life.

Last edited:
We very well could have crossed paths.
This vid does a great job summing up the vibe of that time and place.

Just realized I've watched over an hour of this and I got things to do, damnit.

Holy shit!
I forgot to mention F.Y.P. My favorite SoCal punk band other than D.I. or the Circle Jerks.
I went to a show to see them on the day Kurt Cobain killed himself. I know it's an odd reference but those two things burned into one for my memory.
My good friend (we still keep up to this day and sometimes play COD) indulged a little too much and ended up scaling the amp and speaker stacks on the left side of the stage. At least 10 feet high, at least. The show kind of stopped and IIRC the singer (Todd Congelliere) said something along the lines " You're acting like GG Allin up there and my bro screams "I killed fucking GG Allin".
So, the crowd is annoyed, the music has stopped, the band is getting annoyed, my bro is realizing he is the center of attention and can't simply climb down and slink away. As the crowd screams for him to jump or stagedive he eyes the drum set. The drummer sees this and gives a look Like whatever dude and takes two steps back. My friend leapt directly into the drums.
It was epic and a great show.
F.Y.P. were cool as hell about the whole thing and after the show asked if my bro would like to cruise with them as they were headed to Seattle or Tacoma, or whatever.
He had to politely decline because his mom was picking us up after the show <45>.
Fucking good times!

F.Y.P.

D.I.

Circle Jerks My all-time favorite punk band and album. 17:14
You yell out in defiance
You're backed up against the wall
They're up there clutching their guns and
It makes you feel real small

So you can cuss,
Spit,
Throw bottles
Broken glass
But it all ends up with handcuffs on you hands

You run around and spray paint
Graffiti on everybody's wall
You think that's bitchin' man
That ain't nothing at all!

So you can cuss,spit,throw bottles
Broken glass
But it ends up with a swift kick to your ass

GG Allin if you dont know about him. I never thought his music was good or he was cool. Just context.

Last edited:
That's the good shit right there.

Punk is real good if you want stripped down drankin music talkin about whatever. The dumber the better.
"Many times, dumber is smarter. Other times, not so much." -Kenny Florian.

Reactions: HHJ
Back