Old school punk culture...

Punk guys lifting weights and training? Definitely not American punk culture.
In the 90s punk and skateboarding were intertwined. It was cool. But I just wasn’t too into the punk scene because punk music is so limited. It’s not really a musical style so much as it’s a type of song, like Waltz.

Punk guys lifting weights and training? Definitely not American punk culture.
In the 90s punk and skateboarding were intertwined. It was cool. But I just wasn’t too into the punk scene because punk music is so limited. It’s not really a musical style so much as it’s a type of song, like Waltz.
More like Hardcore Punk in the 80's

Punk culture here is a joke and I'm living in fucking punk rock "Shangri-La" in germany. Leipzig Connewitz and Berlin Rigaer Str.

People are against any systems, created their own and, stick to those rules and are afraid to step outisden and be in any conflict with that system theycreated and their social circle.

Lame, boring, german. I prefer fucking jazz people from eastern block. That's real punkrock/freedom. No buttoned and patched up leather jackets needed.
get your hartz iv, sit back and drink Sterni all day. Such rebellion LOL

More like Hardcore Punk in the 80's
I guess there were one or two guys who were into lifting. But that was it. I was a child in the 80s, so I don’t really know what punk culture was like aside from what I’ve seen on tv.

also very true sadly. Still like going out drinking around there and going to shows, but not embracing that lifestyle
Same here, I like helping at concerts 3 times a year or so behind the bar still. Free drinks, lot's of girls but never was into the scene.

Most of these people are either boring or social cases or both. Imagine still hanging out like that regularly after your 30s or even 20s?!

real punk was in the 80’s, by the 90’s it had been dissolved into ska or pop. Not saying that was bad music but it wasnt punk

There is a huge Mexican metal scene where Im at (we used to call them satanic Hispanics). While we never hung with them, if they had a problem we would help them out and vice versa. Respect

To TS local shows and that scene are like Disneyland compared to the level of violence of how it used to be in the 90’s. Even back in the day hippy/crusty/vegen punx would throw down because they had no choice, now they probably all pee sitting down.
Mexicans were definitely into punk/thrash/metal. Growing up in san diego vista skating the whites/blacks/mexicans all shared cultures and made something quite unique. Theres only 3 places i have witnessed where color truly doesmt matter; skating, the military, and boxing/bjj gyms

Some of my friends back then were punks, punks and goths had some crossover in London and Norwich.

They were always ready to throw down, good people usually, poor personal hygiene.

One of my friends was front page, red mohawk on top of a police van at a protest, was made an example of and did real time for it.

Last edited:
Some of my friends back then were punks, punks and Gotham had some crossover in London and Norwich.

They were always ready to throw down, good people usually, poor personal hygiene.

One of my friends was front page, red mohawk on top of a police van at a protest, was made an example of and did real time for it.
Did you ever meet Batman?

Back