Old, single, ain't lookin' to mingle

I filed for divorce in April, after 10 horrible years I endured for the sake of my kid. It's such a relief, I feel fantastic. Like you, I'm late 50s. I've no interest in dating again, it's such a waste of time and energy. If I get antsy, well where I live (Hong Kong) there are cheap hookers aplenty, as well as quick access to men's playground destinations like Pattaya and Phuket.
What part of Hong Kong do you live? Are you from there?

yep, dinner out twice a week
flowers on Valentine's Day
some time down at the "Y"
all good.
never complains

Nice imagination you have there.

Well, the machinery for divorce number 2 is beginning to churn. Relationships have not been kind to your old buddy Muscles. All due to my terrible selection process.

I can tell you this, if you think it's time to get out, get out. Nobody changes that much and your prolonging the inevitable. Hanging around, you might be robbing yourself of meeting the right person.

I would add, don't rescue the princess. She doesn't want rescuing and is happy to drown you with her.

So here I go. Embarking on a new journey. A path of solitary life. It feels okay.
If ever my wife and I get divorced, I will stay single for the rest of my life.

I'm becoming an old curmudgeon who is sick and tired of compromising.

If it wasn't for the kids, it would probably already be done.

Last edited:
Well, the machinery for divorce number 2 is beginning to churn. Relationships have not been kind to your old buddy Muscles. All due to my terrible selection process.

I can tell you this, if you think it's time to get out, get out. Nobody changes that much and your prolonging the inevitable. Hanging around, you might be robbing yourself of meeting the right person.

I would add, don't rescue the princess. She doesn't want rescuing and is happy to drown you with her.

So here I go. Embarking on a new journey. A path of solitary life. It feels okay.

Good luck man. Some people just aren't meant to live together. Think I might be in the same boat but could drag out for a long time. You have your freedom...your piece of mind... enjoy it.

This is news for definitely and I see how you will do the way to the right road and find what is right but also what is learned when you must look to see what it’s like on the other side. When reflecting the time into what you meant the thought becomes really the only piece to feel how it can be but once it does you’ll know.

If you’re an old timer and looking for more than a roll in the hay, it can be pretty fucking exhausting pursuing decent women. This probably doesn’t apply if your rich, since I assume the pussy is thrown at you instead.

I'm sure that liberation is the best option one can think of. I myself got full freedom of action not so long ago, and now I do absolutely whatever I want. For me personally, it's like a fresh breath of air, which I've been missing for so long. Now I'm also going to actively do my social networking so that I have a better chance of meeting beautiful girls. Previously I did not actively conduct my social networks, but now I understand that it is just necessary. So I decided to do it quickly, celebia helps me with this all the time.

Last edited:
41u6H+czMML.jpg

Curious, did you have to google this or was this just something you had in the chamber, ready to go?

Back