Media OMally celebrates win with new ‘Chimp’ face tattoo

Someone needs to do academic research on the dynamics of bad tattoos and mixed martial artists. I'm sure there are many insights just waiting to be explored.

The reason why I am as close to an actual hater of a fighter as I am to this guy is because he is a legit dork in every sense.

He sounds like a 15 year old, built like a 15 year old , lanky and tall for his weight class at literally 5'9 which is 135, impersonates Conor ... goddamn this man made a hater out of me

Not to mention the tryhard tattoos and zero charisma brand building from day 1 (dude weed, coloured braids, tekashj) that somehow worked out and not quite
Everything you said is correct and I'd never want to be in the same room with him, but he's accurate as fuck. And he doesn't talk a bunch of shit. That's why I like to watch gifs of his fights because I sure as shit don't pay for it.

Someone needs to do academic research on the dynamics of bad tattoos and mixed martial artists. I'm sure there are many insights just waiting to be explored.
Early/Mid 90's - 2002/2005ish.

If one of them is a white guy with a bunch of tattoos, that guy was gonna get his ass kicked.

The reason why I am as close to an actual hater of a fighter as I am to this guy is because he is a legit dork in every sense.

He sounds like a 15 year old, built like a 15 year old , lanky and tall for his weight class at literally 5'9 which is 135, impersonates Conor ... goddamn this man made a hater out of me

Not to mention the tryhard tattoos and zero charisma brand building from day 1 (dude weed, coloured braids, tekashj) that somehow worked out and not quite

he's 5'11

His personality seems pretty chill, he can fight, great standup. The only thing that irks me is this fucking 69 tattoo. I get what 69 did but the kid is a straight loudmouth street wannabe dork that can't handle his own shit.

The cagefighter goed and tattoos his logo on his body. Like he's his property. Pimps do this with their whores. Can't give a fuck about any of his other tattoos but if I was his mate. He'd hear that shit from me everyday relentlessly until he decided to remove it.

His personality seems pretty chill, he can fight, great standup. The only thing that irks me is this fucking 69 tattoo. I get what 69 did but the kid is a straight loudmouth street wannabe dork that can't handle his own shit.

The cagefighter goed and tattoos his logo on his body. Like he's his property. Pimps do this with their whores. Can't give a fuck about any of his other tattoos but if I was his mate. He'd hear that shit from me everyday relentlessly until he decided to remove it.

I dont get it either but kids eat it up. I thought omally was a Conor wannabe but I was wrong. He's mellow AF. I became a fan when he punched out the actor.

He also made it on TMZ for cheating on his wife. That should be his next face tat

Interesting. Not as interesting as him covering up tats of his baby’s feet. Don’t know if that’s true or just some Internet social media story. Hopefully that’s not true. That’s a very weird thing if true.

I swear people hate O'Malley for the dumbest reasons. Here we have an exciting fighter who knocks people out. Pretty much a model citizen for fighter standards. No domestic violence, no DUI, no racism, no weight miss, no excessive trash talk. B-b-b-ut he looks like a gay meth head!!! He doesn't have big muscles!!! And he's getting promoted by UFC!!! *angry noises*

Interesting. Not as interesting as him covering up tats of his baby’s feet. Don’t know if that’s true or just some Internet social media story. Hopefully that’s not true. That’s a very weird thing if true.
Didn't he cover that up because he discovered the kid wasn't his?

Good on him, achieved his dream and celebrating. NBA and NFL often get Tatts when they win a championship.

Admittedly clicked thinking it was a chimp tattoo

He's just another degenerate who tries too hard with making his tattoos and weed his entire personality.

I swear people hate O'Malley for the dumbest reasons. Here we have an exciting fighter who knocks people out. Pretty much a model citizen for fighter standards. No domestic violence, no DUI, no racism, no weight miss, no excessive trash talk. B-b-b-ut he looks like a gay meth head!!! He doesn't have big muscles!!! And he's getting promoted by UFC!!! *angry noises*

No DV? It's still early <Moves>Lol jk

His fans are insufferable. I thought he was a bigger can crusher than Fedor (after pride). I changed my opinion after the Yan fight. I thought he lost and upon 2nd rewatch it was closer than I thought. I became a fan after he ktfo a fighter that acted and won a title by DQ. THE stoppage was a bit early but after faking it is spectacular karma and justice is served.

I thought he was a conor carbon copy and ufc hype machine. He's actually likeable and pretty chill.not much for shit talk compared to Shael or Conor. O'malley is fun.

It's pretty evident that Conor star has burned out. Likely we see more twitter X shit talk and no fights. Conors mouth piece isn't sharp like it use too. Likely benders and age catching up.

After o'malley clobbered the ufc academy ard winner for best acting I'm a fan now. His fans are annoying. <Moves>

Back