Once again Western forces aid ISIS

Rav1nHunter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This should put an end to the doubt about coalition forces aiding ISIS.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/11/17/12/07/us-coalition-in-secret-evacuation-of-isis-fighters

Hundreds of Islamic State fighters were evacuated from the besieged Syrian city of Raqqa last month by the US-led coalition in a clandestine operation before being freed.

An investigation by the BBC, ‘Raqqa’s Dirty Secret’, revealed how western forces struck a deal with the feared terrorist network for a convoy carrying 250 fighters and 3500 family members to be given passage out of the city last month.

Help a simp like me uderstand...the aid wasn't weapons or shit, but instead helping them retreat?

Couldn't here be an alterior motive to force fighting in lense densely populated areas, or also an emotional defeat of abandoning Raqqa?

Help a simp like me uderstand...the aid wasn't weapons or shit, but instead helping them retreat?

Couldn't here be an alterior motive to force fighting in lense densely populated areas, or also an emotional defeat of abandoning Raqqa?

I don’t know man. Enemy combatants are generally taken as POWs, not allowed to retreat to mount another offensive afaik.

Then again, we aren’t at war technically.

What's the problem? A deal was made to peacefully evacuate a city of the enemy and thousands of potential collateral damage.

US military spokesman Colonel Ryan Dillon told the BBC investigation: “We didn’t want anyone to leave. But this goes to the heart of our strategy ‘by, with and through’ local leaders on the ground.”

“It comes down to Syrians – they are the ones fighting and dying, they get to make the decisions regarding operations.”

What's the problem? A deal was made to peacefully evacuate a city of the enemy and thousands of potential collateral damage.
What and just move the fight to another city with thousands of innocent casualties?

I think it's time we accepted ISIS for what it is a tool created by our gov't to attempt to oust Assad

I think it's time we accepted ISIS for what it is a tool created by our gov't to attempt to oust Assad
I think it's time we accepted ISIS for what it is, a tool created by our gov't because Israel said so, to attempt to oust Assad.

Fixed.

How long has the US military strategy been “whatever Syria wants”?

Once the convoy was out in the open we should've let a couple of A-10's give it a BrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrT

I think it's time we accepted ISIS for what it is, a tool created by our gov't because Israel said so, to attempt to oust Assad.

Fixed.
Only took 6 posts for the blame the Jews posters to arrive bravo imbecile.

Once the convoy was out in the open we should've let a couple of A-10's give it a BrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrT

That’s worse than what they actually did. Why we can’t have nice things, and all that.

I’m all about unleashing the fury on ISIS. But not after telling them they have safe passage. I’m in favor of not shooting people in the back.
We evacuated civilians and they bombed the convoy after pretending to ice cream to draw the kids to the bomb.

Fuck them and their families none of them deserve to live not the terrorist or future terrorists they breed

We evacuated civilians and they bombed the convoy after pretending to ice cream to draw the kids to the bomb.

Fuck them and their families none of them deserve to live not the terrorist or future terrorists they breed

And Nazis gassed the Jews.

We can be better than them. And we should be.

War requires difficult and mature decisions every step of the way.

Lessening a blood bath, even for the animals of ISIS, well that is difficult decision but seeing as most were women and children, I'm good.

This should put an end to the doubt about coalition forces aiding ISIS.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/11/17/12/07/us-coalition-in-secret-evacuation-of-isis-fighters

Hundreds of Islamic State fighters were evacuated from the besieged Syrian city of Raqqa last month by the US-led coalition in a clandestine operation before being freed.

An investigation by the BBC, ‘Raqqa’s Dirty Secret’, revealed how western forces struck a deal with the feared terrorist network for a convoy carrying 250 fighters and 3500 family members to be given passage out of the city last month.

Did you see what happened when we let them dig in at Mosul?

War requires difficult and mature decisions every step of the way.

Lessening a blood bath, even for the animals of ISIS, well that is difficult decision but seeing as most were women and children, I'm good.

Mosul was obliterated.

Back