One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

The final episode of Super Mario Saturday is now live as we roll through the Valley of Bowser to save the princess!
Enjoy!

Ben. WTF are you doing with your life man?
I'm still fighting (36 this year) and you are on your bean bag, clinging to a virtual hot tub time machine.

Ben. WTF are you doing with your life man?
I'm still fighting (36 this year) and you are on your bean bag, clinging to a virtual hot tub time machine.

I'm 37 this year and the one thing I feel I do best, apart from judge fights you understand, is play old computer games. It's fate at that point!

I want to be a judge Ben.
How does one become a judge?
And.., will it make me better at old games?

As i see your a man from Britannia, how come you havent said anything about elite?

I'd need to look at emulation options and a few other bits and pieces but I do love Elite.
There's potential for a massive sprawling multipart series of that gem.

This week's episode is now live and it's probably one of the hardest games I think I've ever beaten.
Episode 31 - R-Type - No Death Clear - Arcade.
Enjoy my friends!

I'd need to look at emulation options and a few other bits and pieces but I do love Elite.
There's potential for a massive sprawling multipart series of that gem.

im actually looking for a physical copy. fucking annoying how so many of them in britian, BTW

ever thought about doing lightning force? im about to order that and lunar for the Sega CD

Lunar? Interesting I've not heard of that.
I've checked a quick Long Play, it looks like a nice RPG.
Thunderforce 4 has perhaps the finest soundtrack on the Sega Megadrive.
Those are some good suggestions. I've pretty much got everything recorded up to Episode 34 now but I've got a load of good ideas for other stuff.
Elite really was one of those games that changed the boundaries of the possible. It's unreal to think just how much information they slammed into that game isn't it.

Those are some good suggestions. I've pretty much got everything recorded up to Episode 34 now but I've got a load of good ideas for other stuff.
Elite really was one of those games that changed the boundaries of the possible. It's unreal to think just how much information they slammed into that game isn't it.

People love to shit on the Sega/Mega CD, but it had it's share of great games and Lunar is one of the best IMO.

and its quintessentially British, so you have to play it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_(series)

Also may not be a full classic, but Xenosaga?

I need to check out more Sega CD/Mega CD titles clearly.
I've got the ability to emulate and record so there's no reason why I couldn't.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Episode 32 of One Credit Classics is now live!
This week I had a crack at Sunset Riders!

I need to check out more Sega CD/Mega CD titles clearly.
I've got the ability to emulate and record so there's no reason why I couldn't.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Sonic CD
Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Darkside
Silpheed
Popful Mail
Ecco
Rise of the Dragon
and of course...

This week's video is now live and it's another achievement run!
Wrestlefest Arcade.
One Credit Royal Rumble Clear then a One Credit Double Legion of Doom Clear!

Bonus content for you good people on a Saturday.
Wrestlefest Royal Rumble Clear!
Enjoy!

Episode 34 is live my good friends!
This week it's Tekken. Enjoy!

Back