One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Hahhahaahh!

That'd be very good. I like doing the introductions to the shows, it's very interesting finding stuff out about the various titles.

What does crack me up is just who is watching and, when I see them, the suggestions they come up with. I saw a guy I know through mma on Saturday night and he was like "You should beat Ghosts and Goblins only using the flame weapon."

I swear he was trying to wind me up.
I used to have a channel back in school, mainly playing Call of Duty MW2. I think I had like 1,600 subs, and had some reallly clingy subs lol, it's a weird feeling, I can see how people with millions of subs are consumed by their viewers, you turn into a circus act. CLOWN LIVES DO NOT MATTER.

I used to have a channel back in school, mainly playing Call of Duty MW2. I think I had like 1,600 subs, and had some reallly clingy subs lol, it's a weird feeling, I can see how people with millions of subs are consumed by their viewers, you turn into a circus act. CLOWN LIVES DO NOT MATTER.

My wife being dead into hair/makeup channels never ceases to amaze me at the fact that these people are getting mass exposure on that kind of level from doing those videos. It's ridiculous. This channel is always going to be about old videogames and the occasional giveaway. I can see how people get consumed by it though, it's very addictive.

Episode 9 up.
This week Double Dragon.
Thanks for everyone who's checked the content out.
I see loads of hits coming from this thread, it's much appreciated.

Episode 9 up.
This week Double Dragon.

Let me guess...lots of elbow strikes?

I used to 1cc that one all the time. ;)

My wife being dead into hair/makeup channels never ceases to amaze me at the fact that these people are getting mass exposure on that kind of level from doing those videos. It's ridiculous. This channel is always going to be about old videogames and the occasional giveaway. I can see how people get consumed by it though, it's very addictive.
And the money. When you see 18 year olds driving fully modded brand new Nissan GTRs and realise their career is playing sports games at home and making funny cuts. Sometimes I wish I stuck to it. Who knows, maybe I'll do a youtube channel again, there's always a niche market for something that can easily gain a massive following.

And the money. When you see 18 year olds driving fully modded brand new Nissan GTRs and realise their career is playing sports games at home and making funny cuts. Sometimes I wish I stuck to it. Who knows, maybe I'll do a youtube channel again, there's always a niche market for something that can easily gain a massive following.

Something ain't quite right is it there somehow.
We're all grafting like fools and these jokers are getting a free ride for this nonsense.
It's frightening how thin the margins are, it takes literally seconds for something to go viral.

Episode 9 up.
This week Double Dragon.

This is the only one I can do and do it pretty much all the time. I hadn't played it for like over 10 years and saw it as barcade and beat it on 2 quarters first time back.
If the damn spear and shooting blocks don't kill 2 guys I got it.

Of course, I make it fun and don't cheese out with the elbow all the time.

This is the only one I can do and do it pretty much all the time. I hadn't played it for like over 10 years and saw it as barcade and beat it on 2 quarters first time back.
If the damn spear and shooting blocks don't kill 2 guys I got it.

Of course, I make it fun and don't cheese out with the elbow all the time.

Is there any other reason that the blocks and spears are in that game other than to eat your credits up?
It's the single most frustrating level in the entire game I swear. So many cheap deaths!

Is there any other reason that the blocks and spears are in that game other than to eat your credits up?
It's the single most frustrating level in the entire game I swear. So many cheap deaths!

I pretty much got the timing down now, at least for the 2 spears that go over, the blocks you just have to haul ass and maybe back up once.

I pretty much got the timing down now, at least for the 2 spears that go over, the blocks you just have to haul ass and maybe back up once.

Playing a lot of Megadrive/Genesis games at the moment. I've always been a big space ship shoot 'em up fan so there's plenty to choose from.
In my clear of Double Dragon, I hesitated a bit before the last block run and lost a life. So cheap! Still so playable though.

Nice Secret of Mana av.

This topic makes me wanna play DD2 again.

Playing a lot of Megadrive/Genesis games at the moment. I've always been a big space ship shoot 'em up fan so there's plenty to choose from.
In my clear of Double Dragon, I hesitated a bit before the last block run and lost a life. So cheap! Still so playable though.

at the block thing, walk towards the bottom of the screen and just bust ass across, near the end a block will probably come out and just go back a step and then forward.

Nice Secret of Mana av.

This topic makes me wanna play DD2 again.

There's never a bad time to play old videogames my friend!
And I play Secret of Mana through every Christmas on my actual SNES rather than emulating it.
It's probably my favourite game from that entire era.

at the block thing, walk towards the bottom of the screen and just bust ass across, near the end a block will probably come out and just go back a step and then forward.

I hesitated at the end not wanting to dive into the spike pit and get clipped. It's actually a pretty funny death on that video when I look at it back. Didn't feel funny at the time, but then neither did the ending glitch either haha!

There's never a bad time to play old videogames my friend!
And I play Secret of Mana through every Christmas on my actual SNES rather than emulating it.
It's probably my favourite game from that entire era.

I wonder what magic spells the boy was going to have...

Hero_can_cast.png

Hahahah sick!
I've got the next few weekends off which is awesome as I've been working loads of late and had a holiday so looking at recording a load of new content over the next few weeks.
There's a new video out on Wednesday and the competition to win the free mug ends this week also. It's all go!

Back