One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

oh shit this is one of my favorites of all time

So many people loved this video.
I'm a big fan of Sunset Riders.
My only regret is that I didn't do it without losing a life.
I reckon I could pull it off in future though!

Bonus video on a Saturday as I take on the Japanese version of Enduro Racer on the Master System!

FPS do you collect classic systems and games?

I have a SNES and about 50 games and a fair few bits and pieces but I got rid of a lot of my stuff years ago. I did have a Neo Geo Pocket, Saturn and a few other odds and ends as well that were quite collectable. All my recordings for the channel are done by various emulators. I enjoyed the Japanese Enduro Racer video. It's nice to do oddities.

Episode 36 is now live my friends!
This week I tackle Street Fighter Alpha!

Saturday Bonus Content Time!
I ran a poll a bit ago so people could pick me a team to beat LOD with on Wrestlefest.
The people picked me Hulk Hogan and Earthquake. Enjoy!

This week's episode is now up and running.
Episode 37 - Marvel Super Heroes!

I hit 300 Subscribers recently so I'm having a competition.

Details are on the video and the closing date is 31st May.

2 winners will each receive a One Credit Classics mug as shown below!

18519637_316132408819651_1605693213263354075_n.jpg

Episode 38 is live.
This week it's the turn of Street Fighter Alpha 2!

Episode 39 is up and running.
Altered Beast - Arcade - One Credit Clear!

Season 3 Trailer.
New Episodes start Wednesday July 12th!

You work with mma decisions?

I judge quite a bit. That's the link to my profile and all the fights I've judged over the last few years. I've been judging since 2010. It's such an amazing job, I love it. I probably do about 25 shows a year.

I judge quite a bit. That's the link to my profile and all the fights I've judged over the last few years. I've been judging since 2010. It's such an amazing job, I love it. I probably do about 25 shows a year.

I guess Jon Fitch keeps you guys in business have you ever thought about getting a job at aathletic Commission

I guess Jon Fitch keeps you guys in business have you ever thought about getting a job at aathletic Commission

I'm based in the UK so it's not really feasible.
Long term who knows though, could easily end up moving. I really enjoy judging though, I checked and I've judged over 1,300 fights at present.
I think that and beating old videogames are probably what I was put on this earth to do.

Season 3 Trailer.
New Episodes start Wednesday July 12th!

Glad to see you're back. I hit a video before I go to sleep. You're so drab. I'm just kidding. I enjoy them. I was subscriber 284 or around there.

You're my first YouTube subscription. So it's a first for me.

Glad to see you're back. I hit a video before I go to sleep. You're so drab. I'm just kidding. I enjoy them. I was subscriber 284 or around there.

You're my first YouTube subscription. So it's a first for me.

Thank you for the subscription and I'm glad you enjoy the videos. I've got a really good one coming Wednesday!
Maybe I should get an audiobook deal and start lulling fools to sleep with my rich British tones!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back