ONE FC 19: Reign of Champions (Aoki,Askren,etc) 10am ET/2pm UK DISCUSSION

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.onefc.livesport.tv/

ONE FC
‏@ONEFCMMA
LIVESTREAM: We apologise to our fans for the livestream issues. Please click on this alternate link now:

http://onefc.com/news/373-live-updates-for-one-fc-reign-of-champions.html

Catch ONE FC 19: Reign of Champions AUGUST 29 LIVE for only $9.99

10am ET/7am PT/3pm UK

“ONE FC 19: Reign of Champions” takes place Friday at Dubai World Trade Centre in the United Arab Emirates. The card streams in North America as an online pay-per-view

Friday 08.29.2014 at 10:00 AM ET
U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Undercard: Internet Stream
Promotion: One FC
Ownership: ONE Fighting Championship
Venue: Dubai World Trade Centre
Enclosure: Cage
TV Announcers: Steve Dawson, Jason Chambers
Ring Announcer: Anthony Suntay, Lenne Hardt
Post-Fight Interviews: Jason Chambers
Number of Bouts: 9

ONE_FC_19_Reign_of_Champions_Poster.jpg

0,,14847~13049637,00.jpg

MAIN CARD (Online pay-per-view, 10 a.m. ET)

http://www.onefc.livesport.tv/

{Lightweight Championship}
Shinya Aoki (35-6) vs. Kamal Shalorus (9-3-2)

{Welterweight Championship}
Nobutatsu Suzuki (11-1-2) vs. Ben Askren (13-0)

{Featherweight Championship}
Koji Oishi (25-9-10) vs. Jadamba Narantungalag (9-3)

Christian Holley (10-0) vs. Roger Huerta (21-7-1)

Cristiano Kaminishi (8-1) vs. James McSweeney (13-11)

Herbert Burns (3-0) vs. Hiroshige Tanaka (10-1)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Online pay-per-view, ? a.m. ET)

Vaughn Donayre (7-1) vs. Mohammed Walid (3-0)

Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke (1-0) vs. Ali Yaakub (0-0)

Ana Julaton (1-0) vs. Ann Osman (0-1)

“ONE FC 19: Reign of Champions” takes place Friday at Dubai World Trade Centre in the United Arab Emirates. The card streams in North America as an online pay-per-view

The full ONE FC 19 weigh-in results included:

MAIN CARD (Online pay-per-view)

Shinya Aoki (155) vs. Kamal Shalorus (153) – for lightweight title
Nobutatsu Suzuki (170) vs. Ben Askren (170) – for welterweight title
Koji Oishi (145) vs. Narantungalag Jadambaa (145) – for featherweight title
Christian Holley (154) vs. Roger Huerta (155)
Cristiano Kaminishi (205) vs. James McSweeney (205)
Herbert Burns (145) vs. Hiroshige Tanaka (145)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Online pay-per-view)

Vaughn Donayre (166) vs. Mohamad Walid (168) – 168-pound catchweight
Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke (125) vs. Ali Yaakub (124)
Ana Julaton (125) vs. Ann Osman (124)

868.png

Last edited:
The ONE FC countdown clock has it starting at 9am (doesn't say if that's prelims or main) the One FC poster has New York (est listed at 10am et) and mmajunkie lists the starts time as 7am et. and tapology has it listed as 8am et....... sooooooo????????

I wonder if those are the widest odds for a challenger in MMA history that really is nuts.

Awesome show for OneFC I'd say its there best no doubt. I'm always working when its on so can't watch and even though the two main fights are squashes it's still nice to see so many names on one card like this for OneFC.

Kind of sad that it looks like Huerta is being fed to a prospect though.

Seems like forever since the last card. Can't wait.

The ONE FC countdown clock has it starting at 9am (doesn't say if that's prelims or main) the One FC poster has New York (est listed at 10am et) and mmajunkie lists the starts time as 7am et. and tapology has it listed as 8am et....... sooooooo????????

Just average that shit out, and that's the time. 8:30am it is!

Also, pretty good show. I'm off work for the next two weeks so I might as well tune in.

I cannot wait for this. Hoping to get all the weigh ins on YouTube when I finish work tonight. Really getting into Asian mma again as a direct result of Phuket Dreaming and Stuart Cooper videos on YouTube.

can't mf'in wait.

let's go jadamba!

war Jadamba he deserve to be a champion his career in mma is very good, victory over Gono, banario, pang, nam morever he went to the decision over Buakaw and Kraus under k1 rules. And to me he is more exciting than Oishi

Everyone is a champion of something!

it's looking like 10am est could be the starting time. I think that may be for the main card.

Fuck man....why does this have to be on a Friday morning....I got class and work throughout that time =\

Let there be blood. Crazy unexpected outcomes. Huerta wins, Askren via wheel kick KO, Jadamba decision, mcsweeny beaten to a bloody pulp. And liver kick tko

Fuck man....why does this have to be on a Friday morning....I got class and work throughout that time =\

Just avoid your phone at school and work and you can watch rent the stream when you are free later to watch and you can just pretend its live. Stay off the internet and it's not like you're going to hear a One FC spoiler most likely lol. I did that last time, this time though i'm just using a sick day from work to watch live.

oh nice i would be able to watch askren cause i will have to wake up early

is askren's opponent anything worth it though?

i am about to watch some vids on suzuki, because I'm curious if he should really be 11-1?

This is exactly how I feel every ONE card.

Just avoid your phone at school and work and you can watch rent the stream when you are free later to watch and you can just pretend its live. Stay off the internet and it's not like you're going to hear a One FC spoiler most likely lol. I did that last time, this time though i'm just using a sick day from work to watch live.

Good idea. I work and go to school full time, so it's really hard for me to catch alot of the cards I want to watch live.

Back