• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

ONE FC 19: Reign of Champions (Aoki,Askren,etc) 10am ET/2pm UK DISCUSSION

just paid. 10 bucks is a great deal. This will be the first time in UFC history that i skip a PPV so it's only right to throw One FC the ten dollars.

interesting match ups i'm also jumping ship. hope it dose well might make the opposition pick up their game

wouldn't it be ironic if everybody tuned in to a show no one really cared about, to watch a fighter no one wanted. great story

Askrens going to add another belt to his collection.

Prelims start in 45 mins, main card in 2 hours 15 mins! Can't wait!!

If Aoki loses to Kamal Shalorus...the worldwide forum will be a nuclear wasteland.

Kamal is actually a solid opponent. The guy lost to Dos Anjos and Khalib plus Jim Miller is always in the top 10 or 15.

If Aoki loses to Kamal Shalorus...the worldwide forum will be a nuclear wasteland.

Kamal is actually a solid opponent. The guy lost to Dos Anjos and Khalib plus Jim Miller is always in the top 10 or 15.

Aoki is the reason i'm here and paying money, but he looked like shit at the weigh in imo.

Last edited:

Kamal can win, but he has to do it quick. He gasses pretty fast and hard.

Just noticed that the Aoki fight is at 155. Is he done with featherweight now?

Just noticed that the Aoki fight is at 155. Is he done with featherweight now?

I think he said he doesn't want to do 145 anymore. Iirc he said he feels weak at 145. Probably doesn't enjoy the cut too.

iam buy this but i hate that yuji shimada is involved in one fc he gives any org a aura of illegitimacy

Damn the prelims haven't started yet? I woke up and got all ready to watch the main card at 10 EST

prelims starting in about 30 min

Last edited:
Back