• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

ONE FC 19: Reign of Champions (Aoki,Askren,etc) 10am ET/2pm UK DISCUSSION

Just avoid your phone at school and work and you can watch rent the stream when you are free later to watch and you can just pretend its live.

I dislike doing that. It's like when you miss a booty call and you masturbate and just pretend it's sex. There's a time and a place where pretend is best, but a delayed fight isn't it.

I dislike doing that. It's like when you miss a booty call and you masturbate and just pretend it's sex. There's a time and a place where pretend is best, but a delayed fight isn't it.

Fucking LOL at that reference!!!

Skip school and/or work and watch One FC instead....you know you want to.

Haha, I laughed, but I don't mind with One FC, because none of my friends watch it, so it's not like i'm missing out on live discussion. I guess i'm missing out on a slightly active live feed on sherdog, but that is something I can live with.

If everyone didn't know about my Askren obsession i'd be able to do it without turning my phone off even. But I'd have to turn it off tomorrow because i'd know 6 hours after the event that if I don't have 20 friends sending taunting texting msgs that Askren must have won.

Glad to see Huerta is finally back 2 years after the soccer kick KO.

I like how we still don't know what time it's gonna be at

id really like for roger to win

and ben go through some good adversity when he fails to take someone down

10606039_771244119565512_788648782586476290_n.jpg

I predict a Japanese landslide.

this is going to start at 1am Saturday morning for me here in Australia... yikes! i'm probably going to pass out by the main event

I'm at work, just ordered the show and am waiting 90> minutes for the start.

did mah picks

25279-635538.png

Last edited:
Back