PBP One Fight Night 9: Nong-O vs. Haggerty, Fri. 4/21, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell yeah dude! Hope you find what you're looking for. I know it's like a total tourist trap, but fighter street does look super legit. Not looking forward to the Russians, apparently they're very territorial, but I'm sure they feel the same about us Americans.

I'm keeping a close eye on Rattachai, Kru Oh, Revolution, and AKA Thailand, I'll probably commit to one of those.

Yeah I’m looking at staying on that street and hitting up Phuket Top Team, Dragon Muay Thai and Tiger and whatever else. I feel like for a first trip as someone who hasn’t solo traveled internationally this will be an easy way to navigate and stuff. Definitely will be looking into doing other stuff besides training too. Will be eating a lot hahaha

In Bellator, Johnson vs. Sowma just ended. Main (Carmouche vs. Bennett) up next after all the promos & fanfare.

Yeah I’m looking at staying on that street and hitting up Phuket Top Team, Dragon Muay Thai and Tiger and whatever else. I feel like for a first trip as someone who hasn’t solo traveled internationally this will be an easy way to navigate and stuff. Definitely will be looking into doing other stuff besides training too. Will be eating a lot hahaha
Can't go wrong with any of those, I was originally looking into PTT when Lerdsila was still there, but he's got a gym in China now. He apparently is still affiliated and PTT in from time to time to do seminars, but he's in China most of the year.

Dragon has a great long time reputation, the privates there are supposed to be really good in particular. No one ever seems to have good things to say about Tiger unless your a pro or amateur. Good way to bump into some familiar faces though.

Not on Soi Taied, but I forgot all about Bang Tao! Looks legit and another good place to rub elbows with fighters. Plus they have real wrestling instruction from the Hickman bros system.

I would love to do more man, but if it's rainy season, I doubt I'll be doing much. Definitely getting a 1 hr massage everyday though lol. No way I don't stuff my face, the food looks amazing. Can't best the prices either.ill probably get a deca scan for shits and gigs too.

Last edited:
Can't go wrong with any of those, I was originally looking into PTT when Lerdsila was still there, but he's got a gun in China now. He apparently is still affiliated and pops in from time to time to do seminars, but he's in China most of the year.

Dragon has a great long time reputation, the privates there are supposed to be really good in particular. No one ever seems to have good things to say about Roger unless your a pro or amateur. Good way to bump into some familiar faces though.

Not on Soi Taied, but I forgot all about Bang Tao! Looks legit and another good place to rub elbows with fighters. Plus they have real wrestling instruction from the Hickman bros system.

I would love to do more man, but if it's rainy season, I doubt I'll be doing much. Definitely getting a 1 hr massage everyday though lol. No way I don't stuff my face, the food looks amazing. Can't best the prices either.ill probably get a deca scan for shits and gigs too.

Nothing set in stone yet but I was aiming for mid-late October through part of November so it’s be the end of the rainy season. I kind of don’t want to get there when it’s already busy af

war haggerty!!
200.gif

<{JustBleed}>

Nothing set in stone yet but I was aiming for mid-late October through part of November so it’s be the end of the rainy season. I kind of don’t want to get there when it’s already busy af
So many spelling errors, my bad dude, went back and edited.

Yeah man 30-1 coach to student environments aren't it. If I do end up there during busy season I'll probably do a private and a group class a day or maybe even all privates.

What are you trying to get into outside of training?

So many spelling errors, my bad dude, went back and edited.

Yeah man 30-1 coach to student environments aren't it. If I do end up there during busy season I'll probably do a private and a group class a day or maybe even all privates.

What are you trying to get into outside of training?

No idea I’ll want to try to hit up beaches and do some aight seeing stuff. That stuff I’ll figure out more as it gets closer hahaha.what about you? What I think I’d do is train 4-5 times a week. Would try to do a private during the early day and then a regular class later. Not trying to go too crazy tho so I’ll listen to my body

Did you train before?

This one minute is already better than the whole Bellator card. I'm not kidding.

Back