PBP One Fight Night 9: Nong-O vs. Haggerty, Fri. 4/21, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_ncjlt5iC2q1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Tomorrow is going to be difficult as well with Tank/Garcia; Pav/Blaydes; and Stots/Mix.
I won't miss Tank/Garcia. Been waiting for that match-up. Was curious was the line is, actually. I could see a value bet on Garcia if the odds favor Davis by much.

Damn what a KO by Haggerty, there. Demolished him. Props to Nong-O for standing there I guess, but he got sparked for his trouble. Out on his feet and then just teed off on. Nice finish.

I won't miss Tank/Garcia. Been waiting for that match-up. Was curious was the line is, actually. I could see a value bet on Garcia if the odds favor Davis by much.

Damn what a KO by Haggerty, there. Demolished him. Props to Nong-O for standing there I guess, but he got sparked for his trouble. Out on his feet and then just teed off on. Nice finish.

That shouldn't have been allowed to see a third knockdown. No point really.

I won't miss Tank/Garcia either, but there's a lot of good stuff on tomorrow. I really hope Tank knocks Garcia out. I can't stand either one, but Ryan won't shut the fuck up, lol.

Haggerty looks massive man. Leading up to the fight read people saying he’s gonna be too small and not sturdy enough but he looked huge. Great win for Haggerty hes very young and looks to be hitting his stride for sure

Back