Only one fighter is undefeated in 10+ championship fights

It doesn't matter how many cj threads jones fans start, they can do 10+ a day for eternity... he will still never be recognized as goat by the fans. That ship has sailed yo.

Dissing Jones while Praising GSP for not being caught and running away from testing is silly.

He has passed more tests than jon tho. 100% of them in fact. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the reality is gsp embraced the testing. He joined usada pool for over a year prior to bisping fight, showed up, won, and passed every test. Let me know when Jon is finally able to do all that thanks. That's all we ask. Win and pass your drug tests. It's so simple.

Jon literally ran away from drug testers and hid under a cage for 10 hours.

It doesn't matter how many cj threads jones fans start, they can do 10+ a day for eternity... he will still never be recognized as goat by the fans. That ship has sailed yo.

I didn't realize the fans had to give out a truth license. Unlike the scientists NASC brought in they ain't GOAT experts.

I didn't realize the fans had to give out a truth license. Unlike the scientists NASC brought in they ain't GOAT experts.

Fans don't need bought and paid fir shills telling them what dana wants. They have all the evidence they need... Jon hiding under cages, and testing positive for ancillaries and tbol mtabolites. Case closed.

Fans don't need bought and paid fir shills telling them what dana wants. They have all the evidence they need... Jon hiding under cages, and testing positive for ancillaries and tbol mtabolites. Case closed.

Do you have proof they are shills? The problem with the shill argument is that USADA the organization responsible for 'catching" Jones in the first place did the right thing and declared Jones to be fine.

Do you have proof they are shills? The problem with the shill argument is that USADA the organization responsible for 'catching" Jones in the first place did the right thing and declared Jones to be fine.

Usada is shill central. Bs exemptions, hiding results until after events are over, uneven punishments, that tells us allwe need to know.

Seems the guys doing the actual testing are held to a higher standard, everyone else in the org not so much.

It doesn't matter how many cj threads jones fans start, they can do 10+ a day for eternity... he will still never be recognized as goat by the canadian fans. That ship has sailed yo.
Fixed that for you my friend

Fixed that for you my friend

American's fans don't recognize him as goat either tho. There are 10 times as many of you guys, but he still loses polls badly. Plus tons of Canadians out west here hate anyone from Quebec they aint voting gsp. Does not compute brother, as much as you an american hates gsp for being canadian, there are huge number of canadians who hate him for being quebec'r even more.

No matter how the haters spin it...JBJones is the one true GOAT of MMA...

He has passed more tests than jon tho. 100% of them in fact. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the reality is gsp embraced the testing. He joined usada pool for over a year prior to bisping fight, showed up, won, and passed every test. Let me know when Jon is finally able to do all that thanks. That's all we ask. Win and pass your drug tests. It's so simple.

Jon literally ran away from drug testers and hid under a cage for 10 hours.

I agree Jon did that but GSP did only ask for testing with one foot out the door, had his lawyers ask what Johnny's requested tested would test for (what's he worried about), turned in his worst performance, lost according to ALL major MMA media sites, then left and pretended he was always for strong testing.

GSP really tricked many of you guys into thinking he was always pro testing.
Same guy that was accused in his prime by multiple UFC fighters as being a juicer only to ask for testing with one foot out the door.
Why didn't he ask for testing when he was being called a juicer in his prime?

If USADA goes away tomorrow, Bones will still be on top from there-on-out.

Young, crazy, coked-up, hit-n-run, inexperienced Jones was still running through PED users on his way up. Silva went through PED users the whole way through as well.

I don't know what's with these MMA newbies trying to discount their legacies due to PED's. They don't have a fucking clue about drug testing and how it's beat..

Nor how pervasive it is in mma or pro sports

View attachment 532769

Pretty cool stat. Being #1, this really makes him stand out from the rest of the goat candidates below him.

tenor.gif

But he’s fighting Saturday for the second time in 3 months.

I’d say he has made USADA his bitch more so than he did to Cormier and Gus.

Yup. The ufc can’t keep the belt off of Jones. USADA/UFC tries to strip him but that gold strap always finds its way back onto Bones waist.

I agree Jon did that but GSP did only ask for testing with one foot out the door, had his lawyers ask what Johnny's requested tested would test for (what's he worried about), turned in his worst performance, lost according to ALL major MMA media sites, then left and pretended he was always for strong testing.

GSP really tricked many of you guys into thinking he was always pro testing.
Same guy that was accused in his prime by multiple UFC fighters as being a juicer only to ask for testing with one foot out the door.
Why didn't he ask for testing when he was being called a juicer in his prime?

He did ask for testing when he was being called a juicer, he's been broaching the topic since Condit fight.

LhkA0ng.png

Look what is important is that he came back, joined the pool, won the fight, and passed a significant number of tests. Do you think Jon, Anderson, or Lesnar made it 19 random tests before they failed? Nope, not even close lol. GSP is owed the same presumption of innocence that everyone afforded Jon and Anderson pre USADA.

He did ask for testing when he was being called a juicer, he's been broaching the topic since Condit fight.

LhkA0ng.png

Look what is important is that he came back, joined the pool, won the fight, and passed a significant number of tests. Do you think Jon, Anderson, or Lesnar made it 19 random tests before they failed? Nope, not even close lol. GSP is owed the same presumption of innocence that everyone afforded Jon and Anderson pre USADA.

Remember when Werdum got a prize for passing so many USADA test .... then didn't?
Even GPS himself said its EASY to beat the test. How does he know that?

Remember when Werdum got a prize for passing so many USADA test .... then didn't?
Even GPS himself said its EASY to beat the test. How does he know that?

Fair enough. Still most guys don't make it that far, even well financed well connected ones.

This is the laziest argument for GSP being on steroids TBH. Because he "thinks" that it is easy, that is some sort of proof of something lol?? Nate Diaz thinks it is easy? He is on them? You think it is easy too... are you on steroids??? Don't be silly, I can be an expert on serial killers but that does not make me a murder. He was a professional cage fighter, I'm sure it's possible he can take more than a passing interest on a topic and form an opinion on it without it being something sinister. He could also just be wrong, he is not infallible.

I bet you didn't give this one second thought tho right?
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

If you didn't afford GSP the same presumption of innocence you gave Jon and Silva right up to the moment they failed tests that aint right.

Pretty sure the TS already made this thread back before his other user name njmma got banned

Back