Overwatch Official Discussion, v2: ELO Hell (hello darkness my old friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started a twitch stream recently. If anyone cares to check it out, I'll be doing my Season 4 placement matches tonight around 9:30pm pacific.

Started a twitch stream recently. If anyone cares to check it out, I'll be doing my Season 4 placement matches tonight around 9:30pm pacific.

How long are you going to stream? I'll probably check it out, but that's around the same time I'll be playing.

How long are you going to stream? I'll probably check it out, but that's around the same time I'll be playing.
Unless the matches go terribly and I get tilted to shit, the plan is to do all my placements tonight, so probably 3 hours or so.

Just completed my placement matches. Went 5-4-1 and landed at 2360. Gonna have to claw my way back out of the ecstasy of gold.

Updating to 2.05 now, hope my favorite characters come out ok.

Edit:Can't see any new character.

Last edited:
I'm fuckin' hyped for Tuesday. The animated shorts are one of my favorite parts of being an Overwatch player. The last two have been outstanding. I doubt anything will ever top The Last Bastion, but here's to hoping this next one is up to par.

I personally think they are setting up for a "Second Omnic Crisis" event. They said they've been working on non-holiday events and there will not be an easter event. Hopefully another PvE brawl with it.

I thought the last bastion was boring but Winston's recall was awesome.

Bastion is in every game now and way too damn strong.

Think I'm down with this shit. Bliz always has to do some unnecessary shit. In this case bastion.

Bastion is in every game now and way too damn strong.

He's always been an annoying character. I don't understand why they felt the need to change him. I thought he was perfect the way he was. Now he's way to strong.

He's always been an annoying character. I don't understand why they felt the need to change him. I thought he was perfect the way he was. Now he's way to strong.
He was used a lot early on, then got nerfed, but now he's back to full fledged fuckery. I've seen a bastion in almost every single game on both offense and defense since the update.

He was used a lot early on, then got nerfed, but now he's back to full fledged fuckery. I've seen a bastion in almost every single game on both offense and defense since the update.

We were wrecking this one team in CTP 2-0. Then they picked bastion and they dominated us from then on. I was so pissed no one could take care of him and I was healer so I couldn't switch.

We were wrecking this one team in CTP 2-0. Then they picked bastion and they dominated us from then on. I was so pissed no one could take care of him and I was healer so I couldn't switch.
Gotta get a half way decent genji to spam reflects and stay stuck on the bastion the whole game until he switches basically

I did all my placements and a few more competitive matches last night and I didn't play a single game where the enemy team, and my team most of the time, was without a Bastion. I saw a lot less Pharmacys last night. Instead, people were pocketing their Mercy with the Bastion and making it damn near unkillable. I think it took 5 or 6 direct hits from Pharah to kill a Bastion, that's if he wasn't getting healing of course. He can now live being stuck with Tracers' Pulse Bomb, learning that almost cost my team a game.

The old stick Bastion on top of the payload and have Reinhardt in front of him strategy was in full force last night during my placement matches.

edit: holy fuck this wasn't even understandable before I edited it. Sorry to anyone who tried to read that gibberish.

Last edited:
Gotta get a half way decent genji to spam reflects and stay stuck on the bastion the whole game until he switches basically

That wasn't also part of the problem no one could go genji. I hate genji.

I've been playing D.Va just to shut down Bastions. I tell our DPS to follow me and just dive + matrix the shit out of Bastion.

Winston got a bit of a buff. His crit hitbox isn't the size of Roadhog anymore.
I think his primary weapon should do more damage. He gets owned by most in 1v1s mainly because he just does piss poor damage. His ult is probably the most terrible in the game too.

I've been playing D.Va just to shut down Bastions. I tell our DPS to follow me and just dive + matrix the shit out of Bastion.
You communicate with your team? Eww.
I think his primary weapon should do more damage. He gets owned by most in 1v1s mainly because he just does piss poor damage. His ult is probably the most terrible in the game too.
I agree, but let's not forget Widow's ult is the worst in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back