Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep on losing, from 1430 i went to 1140, done with comp for now.
I've given up on comp. The game is too damn cancerous.

Now I'm just whomping fools with Hog in Quick Play and having more fun.
i hear ya, i keep on losing, can't even get my ass to silver this season.
total disappointment.

why don't you guys Link up. make a party and play comp so you don't have to deal with toxic players, and actually play along with ppl who actually communicate and cooperate.

Already getting full dupe loot boxes.

But I want the Zarya and Torb skins.... :mad:

... I've still only gotten the Ana skin. So many loot boxes and almost zero luck.

... I've still only gotten the Ana skin. So many loot boxes and almost zero luck.
I feel ya. Gotten a ton of loot boxes and so far the only Halloween skin I've gotten was in my first free one.

I'd team up with literally anyone from EU, just the communication alone would worth it.

why don't you guys Link up. make a party and play comp so you don't have to deal with toxic players, and actually play along with ppl who actually communicate and cooperate.

Yea I wouldn't mind linking up with people. Makes games so much easier to win. I literally had a guy in a 3 team picking Torb who wouldn't upgrade his turret and we still won 3/4 games. I quit after the first loss.

I've honestly just been doing soldier/junk rat picks and I wont stop. I'm always getting 3+ in gold and last night got play of the game 4 times in a row. All I focus on doing now is getting as many picks as I can so even with a shitty team will at least out number them. Junk also right now is so fucking over powered I feel like I can't be killed with those double mines. They really screwed up his character. Only Pharah is a pain and even then I just hide in building and bounce my balls off walls.

Yea I wouldn't mind linking up with people. Makes games so much easier to win. I literally had a guy in a 3 team picking Torb who wouldn't upgrade his turret and we still won 3/4 games. I quit after the first loss.

I've honestly just been doing soldier/junk rat picks and I wont stop. I'm always getting 3+ in gold and last night got play of the game 4 times in a row. All I focus on doing now is getting as many picks as I can so even with a shitty team will at least out number them. Junk also right now is so fucking over powered I feel like I can't be killed with those double mines. They really screwed up his character. Only Pharah is a pain and even then I just hide in building and bounce my balls off walls.
What ive been noticing

If my team has doesnt have a mercy, but the opposing team does, we almost always lose. Kind of ridiculous. Imo, either get rid of rezzing or give other healers the ability to rez

What ive been noticing

If my team has doesnt have a mercy, but the opposing team does, we almost always lose. Kind of ridiculous. Imo, either get rid of rezzing or give other healers the ability to rez

Yep with Junk and Soldier I focus on here. I've also been saving my Ult with soldier so as soon as she flies up I Ult and shoot her down and then the rest of the team is already so aggressive because they think Mercy will protect them I can get a ton of kills.

Good suggestion

Although It almost feels like cheating not Solo q'ing.

What ive been noticing

Tough to win games when every fight is basically a 7v6. They don't seem to eager to change her unfortunately. They have two pretty big events coming up with the Overwatch World Cup and the start of Overwatch League, and their viewership will probably take a hit if Mercy is dragging every team fight out into a 2 minute ordeal.
Good suggestion

Although It almost feels like cheating not Solo q'ing.
That's sort of how I look at it too. When I played on console my friends always wanted to 6 stack their way up the ranks and I never found that to be much fun.

At this point Junkrat is so strong that he's basically free SR. You can see it on Twitch, there are Pro main tank players that just choose Junkrat in competitive because he's broken and it's easy wins even at the highest level(s).

Tough to win games when every fight is basically a 7v6. They don't seem to eager to change her unfortunately. They have two pretty big events coming up with the Overwatch World Cup and the start of Overwatch League, and their viewership will probably take a hit if Mercy is dragging every team fight out into a 2 minute ordeal.

That's sort of how I look at it too. When I played on console my friends always wanted to 6 stack their way up the ranks and I never found that to be much fun.

At this point Junkrat is so strong that he's basically free SR. You can see it on Twitch, there are Pro main tank players that just choose Junkrat in competitive because he's broken and it's easy wins even at the highest level(s).

I know down around silver it doesn't matter if i get 20k hero damage or 50-60 kills with Junkrat, my team finds a way to lose.

More full dupe loot boxes :mad: guess the fix/code that was put into the regular loot boxes wasn't put into the event ones. Guess in another 450 boxes I'll have enough gold for a holiday skin.
:mad:
<LordRoose>

To piggyback off of what gspftw said, the recent professional ow event in China had mercys at virtually a 100% pick rate with Lucio disappearing. This event had some legit Korean and Chinese teams.

There was a lot of goofy stall moments and doesn't transition well to viewing.

I think we saw the same vid online

To piggyback off of what gspftw said, the recent professional ow event in China had mercys at virtually a 100% pick rate with Lucio disappearing. This event had some legit Korean and Chinese teams.

There was a lot of goofy stall moments and doesn't transition well to viewing.

I think we saw the same vid online
Yeah, I think it's APAC in China. Before the changes they've made the past few months the only time you'd see Mercy at the pro level was usually when a team decided to run Pharamercy or on a few King of the Hill maps.

Yeah, I think it's APAC in China. Before the changes they've made the past few months the only time you'd see Mercy at the pro level was usually when a team decided to run Pharamercy or on a few King of the Hill maps.
Just for the people wondering, this is the newest form of mercy we're talking about, the one that just had it's rez-ult cooldown nerfed.

For the past few weeks, maybe a month, my aim has seemed really shitty. I've been messing around with my sensitivity and dpi but couldn't figure out what the hell was going on until last night. My roommate turned up the pointer movement speed. What a dick.

Demoted down to bronze now, I would like to thank constant infighting, poor choices, and throwers for the demotions.

Overwatch P4P #1 in teamwork and community building.

Demoted down to bronze now, I would like to thank constant infighting, poor choices, and throwers for the demotions.

Overwatch P4P #1 in teamwork and community building.

I climbed from 1000sr to Silver on my wife's account in 2 days.

Using Hanzo.

I generally join voice chat and just mute whiners as the game progresses. Usually they are all muted in the first few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back