Pacquiao/Marquez IV 12/8

For months now everyone has been saying they don't want to see this fight.

For months now everyone has been saying they don't want to see this fight.

And for months many people wanted to see JMM get his rematch for people felt he was cheated...

JMM deserves redemption and this saga deserves a conclusive ending.

I don't care to see it. But I will watch it. We all will.

Pac fans are the only ones who want to see this. Everyone else knows that Marquez ends up with an L on his record after this fight , no matter what happens.

Maybe Pac can KO an even older and slower version of Marquez, who knows?

Pac fans are the only ones who want to see this. Everyone else knows that Marquez ends up with an L on his record after this fight , no matter what happens.

And who knows, maybe JMM outboxes Pacman and gets a late TKO...

I stopped watching the 3rd fight in the 8th round because I knew Marquez was gonna lose anyways.

I got'em 1-1-1 so I mean this can be the breaker. As I said before, four are never good as three while it's a ok fight I'd prefer the win again Bradley.

I like guy who go get all "losses back" even if the "loss was horse shit

so many here are just eager to shit on Pacquiao no matter the reason.

had Pacquiao taken the Bradley fight, the very same people here criticizing JMM vs Pac IV would be saying, "....see!!!?!?? Pacquiao is scared of JMM!!! He got owned in the last two fights and wants none of Marquez!!"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

So many fighter bashing assholes in this thread...

I really dont think anyone would have a problem with pac wanting to avenge his loss especially since most of his fans think he deserved the win.

The fact is we already know what the fight is going to look like and who is most likely going to win since its going to be a close fight.

This fight or the Bradley fight would have been fine with me. Can anyone suggest a better fight? Everyones complaining but I can't think of a single better fight that could have been made.

This fight or the Bradley fight would have been fine with me. Can anyone suggest a better fight? Everyones complaining but I can't think of a single better fight that could have been made.

Well Bradley would have been the best fight imo. Cotto at 154 would have been interesting. Mayweather fight obviously. And the marquez fight could have been intersting if it happened in Mexico like they talked about previously.

They knew Bradley was a tougher fight. Pac will never fight another fighter in his prime again.

This is complete bullshit. Pac had an easier time with Bradley than any of the Marquez fights, even the fights where Manny put JMM on his ass. You're too much of a hater to admit it though. For anybody that looks to Seano for credibility, just see his history of Manny hate posts on these boards. I guarantee it's somewhere in the thousands.

As for Pacquiao/Marquez IV, this fight is about as meaningless as Seano's opinions. Who wants to see another controversial decision? Either way, one side will cry foul at another close one. I'm a Pacquiao fan, but Marquez deserved to win at least one of their fights. I'm also sick of the way Manny is allowing Arum to steer his career. Arum is a scumbag that knows another fight with Marquez generates more $$$. Manny should demand to kick Bradley's ass again.

ANOTHER fight with Marquez??...man..what is the point of this fight?

Whenever they fight it's usually a good/entertaining fight but i'm not interested in seeing Marquez robbed again he's my fav fighter.

I really dont think anyone would have a problem with pac wanting to avenge his loss especially since most of his fans think he deserved the win.

The fact is we already know what the fight is going to look like and who is most likely going to win since its going to be a close fight.

Ok, so maybe knows it's will be close and knows he won't get a decision so he goes for the stoppage himself...and maybe floors Manny, who knows?

I would like to see something definitive in this saga between JMM and Manny, as all three of their fights could have gone either way or had been draws...

they're obviously banking on a definitive end to what has been a highly contested trilogy.

Arum is afraid to push a Bradley rematch because people will think it was all a set up to make some extra $$$$

This is complete bullshit. Pac had an easier time with Bradley than any of the Marquez fights, even the fights where Manny put JMM on his ass. You're too much of a hater to admit it though. For anybody that looks to Seano for credibility, just see his history of Manny hate posts on these boards. I guarantee it's somewhere in the thousands.

As for Pacquiao/Marquez IV, this fight is about as meaningless as Seano's opinions. Who wants to see another controversial decision? Either way, one side will cry foul at another close one. I'm a Pacquiao fan, but Marquez deserved to win at least one of their fights. I'm also sick of the way Manny is allowing Arum to steer his career. Arum is a scumbag that knows another fight with Marquez generates more $$$. Manny should demand to kick Bradley's ass again.

Great post....

so many fighter bashing assholes in this subforum....just as bad the UFC forum sometimes.

Back