Pacquiao/Marquez IV 12/8

they're obviously banking on a definitive end to what has been a highly contested trilogy.

Arum is afraid to push a Bradley rematch because people will think it was all a set up to make some extra $$$$

Exactly right...

I'd rather see a Bradley rematch. I'm fine with watching him fight Marquez, though.

I got Marquez to win for the 4th time.

I'm just kinda tired of seeing JMM getting ripped off!

I don't mind the fight. The only other fights Id want to see Pac in would never happen.

I just hope Pac loses. I don't like him or Mayweather, but May is a lot better and could make a lot of interesting fights at 154 or if he wants a title at 160.

Unless Pac Ko's Marquez and just tears him apart I don't see how anyone could want to see May vs Pac.

Are we just going to act too cool and pretend like these guys haven't had three razor close and exciting fights?

I'd love to have seen the internet in the past. What the fuck, Ali and Frazier again and it's on the other side of the world! Boring.

Are we just going to act too cool and pretend like these guys haven't had three razor close and exciting fights?

I'd love to have seen the internet in the past. What the fuck, Ali and Frazier again and it's on the other side of the world! Boring.

Made me laugh. I think maybe some fans are tired of seeing JMM not get the decision he probably deserves?

I honestly feel Pacman will clearly lose this fight. His skills have declined and it was clear to me during the Bradley fight. I'm not taking anything away from Bradley as he's a good fighter but the Pacman of 3-5 years ago would have stopped Bradley.

When marquez beats him for the second time in a row talk of Mayweather vs. Pacman will finally be over!

Wether Pac wins or loses, Mayweather ain't fighting him. And Manny's not going to just sit around and wait for Floyd to make up his mind and get his personal shit in order. He couldn't reach a deal with Cotto. The Bradley rematch is too hard to sell because Pac already showed he could beat him. So what else can he do?

I'm not crazy about a fourth fight either but it'll make money and at least it's sellable. The third fight was very controversial with some very split opinions. I personally think a fourth fight will be just as controversial.

wasnt it pac who turned the last fight in may? becuase of his personal shit.

I honestly feel Pacman will clearly lose this fight. His skills have declined and it was clear to me during the Bradley fight. I'm not taking anything away from Bradley as he's a good fighter but the Pacman of 3-5 years ago would have stopped Bradley.

Pac clearly lost his last fight to Juan. Judges are shit lately.

Made me laugh. I think maybe some fans are tired of seeing JMM not get the decision he probably deserves?

nailed it on the head. It would of been different if the record stood like this 1-1-1.

I have it 2 wins and draw for juan. I havent seen pac win one fight.

nailed it on the head. It would of been different if the record stood like this 1-1-1.

I have it 2 wins and draw for juan. I havent seen pac win one fight.

I have it the exact same, Juan should be undefeated against him.

Bingo...

I have it 1-1-1...One draw, one win, and one loss for Manny/Jmm.

Let's see a conclusion to this saga...

and to all you whiny, fighter bashing a$$Holes,...if you don't like this fight, don't watch it...

LOL!...Of course you would...

Thought you had me on ignore?

You need to quit the stalking dude, it's getting creepy now. If you don't like what I have to say, either reply with something constructive or kindly shut the fuck up. Your so damn sensitive to anything negative about Pacquiao, it's like your constantly monitoring these threads and waiting for me to say something. I knew for a fact you would add a comment like this, so predictable.

Please drop this obsession you have with me, although I enjoy laughing at you, it really is getting creepy.

Back