Pacquiao vs Bradley fight discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
staredown.png

Nothing to lose, everything to gain for Bradley. I hope Pac has his mind right. If Pac-Mayweather doesn't happen Pac should just have a retirement fight in the Philippines. Mayweather could then make a huge statement and fight Martinez, not that he needs to.

Floyd will be cheering for Manny at the jail's canteen with his homies.

Upset in the air boys and girls.

seano is my witness.

You'd be in the right, Five. Pacquiao's not winning that fight tomorrow night. In fact he's about to get absolutely dominated by Bradley.

You'd be in the right, Five. Pacquiao's not winning that fight tomorrow night. In fact he's about to get absolutely dominated by Bradley.

Sharks!!! I have it going 2 ways.

1.) Hagler-Mugabi if Pac wins
2.) Pacman-Barrera 1 if Bradley wins...i bet on 2 at a +375.

Sharks!!! I have it going 2 ways.

1.) Hagler-Mugabi if Pac wins
2.) Pacman-Barrera 1 if Bradley wins...i bet on 2 at a +375.

The only question left for me is what round Freddie decides to throw the towel in. I'll take a shot with Bradley by KO/TKO at near 10-1 odds.

This is a good test for Pacquiao, he has a chance to make a statement tomorrow with a dominant win, I think he'll take it

I'm watching the weigh-in on HBO. Bradley's body fat percentage is so low it almost appears negative :)

On a less amusing note, Freddy Roach has an obvious tremor in his head, something I never noticed before. That can't be good.

Dunno ... I've kind of been leading toward a Bradley win from the start. He has the tools. Also consider that Arum knows Manny is retiring soon. He wants to get his new guy a big win. I think Manny is being set up.

I tend to agree. I think Bradley is incredibly game and very mentally tough, but I just don't see anything he does that's particularly great. Pacquaio has the power, footwork, and combination punching ability to take Bradley apart.

But does he have the focus?

Bradley is very talented, hungry, and in tremendous shape. He's zoned in on this fight. Pacquiao is juggling 6 different professions. Guys slip eventually...even all-time greats like Pac.

Its a dangerous opponent, but I still think Pacman will be able to get this guy. My prediction is KO in the later rounds once he wears him out

Liking bradley a lot in this fight. Put some money on, the odds are there to be exploited.

Manny doesn't seem switched on. Came in soft at the weigh in. Tomorrow will be telling if boxing is still his priority or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back