Media Paige VanZant Says That Posting On Instagram Is More Lucrative For Her Than Fighting

Embrace the grind as dc would say.

Make money while you can. Insta thotting and fighting are short careers in the grand scheme of things.

People need to stop bitching. This is no different then male fighters posting topless pics or promoting a stupid product they don’t care about. Her looks won’t last that long so you can’t blame her for chasing the money. Blame Dana and the brass for cutting embarrassingly small checks.
We are anti-the UFC being cheap asses not Anti-Page making money you weirdo.

How the hell does this shit make any money? Are there people out there that look at these pictures and then buy shit in those pictures?
Congratulations. You've finally figured out advertising.

I was talking about the size (or lack thereof).
We have different standards here in Brazil i guess.
View attachment 636261

Brazil is like a different world. We in Colombia have girls with big butts but the ratio is at the most 70% of the total female population, Brazil is like 99.9%.

Brazil is like a different world. We in Colombia have girls with big butts but the ratio is at the most 70% of the total female population, Brazil is like 99.9%.
I love Colombia mate, i've been to Medelin and Cartagena, had amazing time. Women are stunning.

Social media users are such fucking morons. So this woman can make a good living just posting pictures because she has all these fucking losers following her on Instagram. Can we abolish all social media finally?

upload_2019-8-28_2-28-49.gif

Because women suck at sports. They are not athletes. Just simply: “women who play sports” It’s very simple. Don’t overthink it bud.

"She lacks self respect, she wore a bikini once!"
Also proceeds to slander and disrespect women...

So wait you dont respect women either how the fuck are you qualified to school women on respecting themselves?? Fucking incels man lmfaooo hateful little closet queers mad at hot women being hot smh

What straight man gets mad at a broad showing a lil skin??

<bball1>

How come I can’t make money posting on Instagram?
Not sure? Just look attractive and take photos of yourself at the beach and in your room half naked and type in stereotypical things like 'living life to the fullest' and 'positivity, acceptance and happiness!' That should work.

She went through the trouble of getting fake titties, so show her the money.

Don't most athletes make more off endorsements than their athletic contracts? Tiger didn't use tournament winnings to buy his yacht.

That's the sad reality of our current world, lol.

That and some kid making 100s of millions of dollars because apparently kids are so lazy now they would rather watch someone else play video games than actually play it themselves.

I know every generation says this about the one behind them but for the first time in history it may actually be true, we've reached the peak and it's nothing but regression and dumbing down from here until Idiocracy becomes reality, haha, good times.

Don't most athletes make more off endorsements than their athletic contracts? Tiger didn't use tournament winnings to buy his yacht.

Pretty much, lebron, kobe making way more off endorsements and shit then their player contracts.
Same with most of em

Pretty much, lebron, kobe making way more off endorsements and shit then their player contracts.
Same with most of em
NBA stars do better with endorsements than other pro athletes. Mike Trout for example only made 3 million in endorsements last year and he's the greatest player of all time (statistically proven through WAR). Most NFL players do not make much in endorsements, even when they're famous. You sort of need a personality for that and most of them are bland jocks. Basketball and soccer lends itself better to self expression.
highest-paid-athletes-worldwide.jpg

Get fake tits and flaunt them = Make money on Instagram.

Fake tits are like buying a 4 cylinder Mustang and putting GT emblems on it. 90% of the people that see it are too stupid to realize it's fake, or won't care anyways.

Back