Media Paige VanZant Says That Posting On Instagram Is More Lucrative For Her Than Fighting

PVZ has no ass, no hips, just fake tits and and a chunky rectangular body. I don't understand how she has so many people caring about her insta pics.

I'm just saying, there's a ton of girls getting advertised by pants companies just to wear their pants. I'd do it too if I could.

hm, it does look kind of flabby in that pic, doesn't it.
I was talking about the size (or lack thereof).
We have different standards here in Brazil i guess.
20190826_233529.jpg

She’s an attractive young woman and tough as hell, but she just isn’t that good of a fighter.

That was years ago. She is probably set for life but I think the window is closed for the mma superstar. No more expendables. From what I see

she was never in that movie. it still true to this day that world indy 500 winner Helio Castroneves is more known for winning dwts than racing.

I opened this thread to see some titties. Didn't see any. Closing this thread. Goodbye.

It's more a condemnation of society than the UFC pay scale.

DZKA.gif

Anything is better than the checks that cheap bastard Dana cuts

The UFC is referred to as the Superbowl of Mixed Marital Arts, but there are probably highschool football players making more money than most of the fighters in the UFC.

How do these instahoes make money? Serious question, not rhetorical.

Everyone knows the followers of these girls is probably 80% male. So what are these dudes buying that makes them so much money? I don't get it

How do these instahoes make money? Serious question, not rhetorical.

Everyone knows the followers of these girls is probably 80% male. So what are these dudes buying that makes them so much money? I don't get it

Apparently there's a lot of money to be made in pushing pills, "workout gel" and other such products for obscure websites not approved by the FDA judging by Paige's recent endorsements.

Capture.png

She's fought 4 times in 3 1/2 years and lost two of the 4 fights. So yeah when you fight once a year and lose that fight you can probably make more money doing other shit.

That statement would hold alot more weight if she fought 3 times last year and won all 3 fights and still made more outside UFC.

my all time favorite ironic sponsored post is this
mackenzie-dern-scale.jpg

Right before she missed weight by 7 pounds against Yoder lel

Dam... didin't that mini elephant come in 7.5 lb over weight against Amanda Cooper....

kids say the stupidest things... ON INSTAGRAM for some $$$$

Yeah but if she didn't fight she'd be just another garden variety, dime-a-dozen instaho. Now get back in the gym and train.

Exactly, she'd be a bottom of the barrel Instagram thot if it weren't for the fact she is a fighter.

How the hell does this shit make any money? Are there people out there that look at these pictures and then buy shit in those pictures?

ALL the smart fighters, including the men, understand social media is where the money is at.

If you're a fighter who has been in more than 3 main events and you can't pull at least $50,000 - $100,000 a year posting on Instagram, you need to fire your manager, fire your publicist, then fire yourself. If you're really famous you can do much much more.

There are ordinary people posting comedy skits on Twitter and Instagram, pulling in $1,000,000 a year. It's easier than monetizing a youtube channel. But that's a great way for fringe public figures to parlay that money. Clips on Twitter, full video versions on Youtube. Everyone wants to root for the underdog, so everyone is following some completely random person online who is halfway amusing.

Hell, if you're a fighter who is willing to be interesting, divulge a little about your life, tells some jokes or build a fucking coffee table from scratch on Instagram or Twitter, you can get PAID. You've already conquered the number one problem on social media, giving people a reason to pay attention. I follow any number of random fighters online. Some will never be champions. But, fuck it. They are funny or interesting and I'm helping them make money by simply clicking on some @.

If I was willing to share my life on social media, I'd do it. Some real dimwits are making a living at it.

And people still bitch about Reebok and fighters should go to Bellator because sponsor money.
The thing is sponsor money from social media is huge.
Why does Holly post in tiny shorts about Mountain Dew? because she got PAID.

How the hell does this shit make any money? Are there people out there that look at these pictures and then buy shit in those pictures?

Yes......
Why do you think there "influencers" out there making a ton of money?
There has been studies that people actually buy things they dont need can afford because of social media.
People feel need / pressure to buy.

Back