Crime Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Europe is effectively dead as an idea, no one believes in the ideals behind EU anymore. If things get worse in the future as far as Islamic terrorism is concerned it will be "each man for himself", don't expect EU as a whole to act because it doesn't have the power or will to do it. Eastern European countries will be closing borders and stay safe while Western Europeans countries will have to take the same measures Israel did but they will do it each country for itself.

"Europe" is not under threat because Europe doesn't exist anymore. It's France, Britain and Germany who are diging their own grave. These countries have been dictating the European politics and are fully reponsible for the sad state of Europe. I predict that if they'll continue to force their retarded liberalism and quasi-humanism to us Eastern Europe will turn back to Russia.

Although your post is highly emotional and a bit broad...it is actually insightful. I could see eastern europe getting fed up with immigration and turning to Russia. Russia would be grateful to have them again of course...

Then the world would be as polarized as ever.

"Assault rifle" is just a political buzzword fabricated by the left anyway.
Well an actual assault rifle by the very definition is capable of select fire.

Sikhs are bad ass. According to their religion they are supposed to have a set of knives with them at all times. Probably because all the wars they had to fight against invading muslim hordes

500k in Canada as compared to 250k in the US. 30,000,000 world-wide. But that's not the solution (at least not entirely).

The so-called "refugees" who were fleeing were mostly fleeing from Assad. Most of these "refugees" are in fact illegal immigrants who migrate because of opportunistic and economic reasons. They pass through numerous countries in which there is no war, but they want to go on to Germany because they want those German €€€ and welfare benefits. 90% of them are healthy young men who should be able to fight in war and not wander around Europe illegaly, leaving garbage behind them and insulting naive people who try to help them.

I don't believe that. Assad and the Rebels have destroyed Syria. They're both at fault for this humanitarian crisis. If your city was being bombed constantly and in a state of constant warfare you would flee too.

Something tells me you smiled when you saw the dead child washed up on the beach. Your thought process isn't grounded in reality, merely political talking points. How sad.

It's chatspeak, it's quelques jours = few days. He didn't mention an exact date, it's just a very vague prediction, no mention of date, time or place.

People make predictions on internet all the time, it doesn't mean anything if a blind idiot hits the target once in a while.

Thanks. I figured it didn't mean "8" and thus he didn't predict a date at all. Non-story.

Soda',
You're right.

I'm praying for France, no all of humanity that decries this atrocity tonight.

Just remember every prayer equals 1 person brought back to life. So it does do stuff...LMFAO.

Europe is full of soft targets ready to be killed by Islamic nut jobs. Keep those borders open you idiots. There will be a lot more terror attacks. I guarantee it.

Can someone explain to me why Israel, which is surrounded from all sides by Muslims, and considering Muslims have strong feelings against Jews, israel is spared from massacres such as this one. Is israel doing a really good job guarding its borders and interior? Or is France open to anyone and anything. Or is there more to the story? F.ex. mossad funded terrorists to get backing of western europe.

Although your post is highly emotional and a bit broad...it is actually insightful. I could see eastern europe getting fed up with immigration and turning to Russia. Russia would be grateful to have them again of course...

Then the world would be as polarized as ever.

Define Eastern Europe. Ukraine is not turning to Russia any time soon for obvious reasons. There are millions of Poles living and working in other EU countries right now, as well as a very sour relationship with Russia/USSR historically. They will not be turning to Russia, either. The Baltic states of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia loathe Russia for the illegal occupation that foisted communism upon them and completely changed their demographics in the case of the latter two. So they won't be turning to Russia. Who's left...Belarus? Lukashenko is already a puppet of Moscow. Romania? Doubtful, but even if it did, honestly who cares? The Balkans? No one will miss that powder keg--plus Serbia is already under Russia's sway these days--due to a hatred for the West/NATO for daring to halt their attempts to ethnically cleanse non-Serbs in the 90s--so nothing changes there. Bulgaria? Cool, no loss.

The most important countries of Eastern Europe (excluding Russia itself) are not turning to Russia anytime soon.

Interesting concept but still rather stupid. Because your idea of Europe and the EU doesn't exist doesn't mean it doesn't.

Putting stock in Eastern Euro countries is odd considering no one gives a fuck about those countries. Historically, economically, and currently they offer very little to the world in terms of innovation and progress. Western Europe is the Europe the world cares about tbh. I know that sounds harsh and I'm not trying to belittle EE. I admire them, but it's hard to argue as far as global contribution.

I don't have any "idea of Europe", I'm saying that the ideas on which the EU was built are now dead. The demise started with the economic crisis and it continues now with Islamic geopolitical and "refugee" crisis.

Greece isn't relevant by those standards either but EU was on the brink of collapse because of it. If Eastern European countries weren't relevant EU, NATO and USA wouldn't be having battles over influence in these countries with Russia that actually lead to war in Ukraine. Everything is relevant in this game. Once countries like the ones from Visegrad 4 group decide to abandon EU it will hurt it and it will bring Russian influence in the heart of Europe.

In Western part of Europe there are 3 countries that are relevant and they're going their own separate ways more and more. Germany is what's really keeping the EU together for now, especially economically.

Islamic terrorism is a threat to Europe precisely because the EU is unable to have a consistent, united and independent foreign policy. It has been nothing but a tool for American interests and a lot of countries don't want to play this game anymore and will eventualy turn to Russia.

This thread's title and OP really needs to be updated.

I don't believe that. Assad and the Rebels have destroyed Syria. They're both at fault for this humanitarian crisis. If your city was being bombed constantly and in a state of constant warfare you would flee too.

Something tells me you smiled when you saw the dead child washed up on the beach. Your thought process isn't grounded in reality, merely political talking points. How sad.
Humanitarian?

This is giving dictators a field day. They look at stupid Europeans and do exactly what Castro did when the US granted cubans refugee status. They basically emptied the prisons full of your rapists/HIV positive/gang members/mentally ill/etc/ghettos, because it's a nice steam valve for their already shitty societies. Hence why at a recent summit, where Europeans offered OVER A BILLION POUNDS, the African countries just shook their heads and laughed.

But I'm sure you know something they don't, right?

Can someone explain to me why Israel, which is surrounded from all sides by Muslims, and considering Muslims have strong feelings against Jews, israel is spared from massacres such as this one. Is israel doing a really good job guarding its borders and interior? Or is France open to anyone and anything. Or is there more to the story? F.ex. mossad funded terrorists to get backing of western europe.

Because the Israelis don't take any shit. Haven't you heard about how evil and heavy-handed they are from the pro-Palestine crew? If they're telling the truth, it's not surprising they're effective at keeping these people in check.

Europe is deliberately being suicided by its corrupt economic and political elite.

Israel is being built up and protected by the same elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back