Paulie trashes McGregor again, explains why the uppercut didn't hurt Mayweather

Yea I know. I come on Sherdog to get likes too.
The fact that this is what you have resorted to after our discussion shows how poor your argument was.
Here's a little zinger I'll leave you with 'you got shut down and embarrassed by a person with a poor like/post ratio, how bad does that make you look'
When was I shut down and embarrassed?

I must've missed that part.

Lemme guess:

"It didn't hurt because he has no balls, bro. Bro, bro, he has no balls bro! SERIOUSLY, he is SUCH a pussy, bro. He has no balls, bro! You know, bro? Bro. He has no balls."

I think Paulie is a Sherdog poster like Big Bang, UL or 99 Silva or something....his hate is so strong that we only see the likes of it on Sherdog and YT comment section.

Couldn't figure out what paulie was saying about this having "bawls" stuff. This stuff really does this much for power?
41FklsSF2EL.jpg

Saw Mcgregor's documentary the other day and there's a great part at the end when they show some more footage with Paulie.

He gets badly rocked with a counter left hand and stumbles around trying to trash talk. The man is an embarrassment.

Saw Mcgregor's documentary the other day and there's a great part at the end when they show some more footage with Paulie.

He gets badly rocked with a counter left hand and stumbles around trying to trash talk. The man is an embarrassment.
timestamped video w/ new material or stfu

Back