Media Paulo Costa| Less than 350k is a joke

While I would be inclined to agree, what has Costa in particular done to warrant an extremely high pay? He got embarrassed his last outing, and nothing really points to him being a draw. Yeah he made some fans with the American Patriot gimmick but that hasn't really translated to much.

ALL ufc fighter deserve at least that much, So it doesn’t even matter if Costa lost his last fight. Sadly this expactations are not normalized.

Isn’t UFC roster pretty much supposed to be top20-30 fighters of their weight class? And you are telling me these people don’t deserve this money for risking their health

ALL ufc fighter deserve at least that much, So it doesn’t even matter if Costa lost his last fight. Sadly this expactations are not normalized.

Isn’t UFC roster pretty much supposed to be top20-30 fighters of their weight class? And you are telling me these people don’t deserve this money for risking their health

That’s not how pay works. It depends on market value not on deserve. Like ,y roommate deploys to actual war zones 6 months of the year and doesn’t make that much

"Would you settle for 15/15, six Venum coupons, and a tour of my house?"

-Uncle Goof

"Whoa whoa whoa, if the UFC cuts you don't even think about reaching out to us for those kind of numbers. That's twice as much as I pay an entire Bellator card even with a championship fight headlining. Look, best I can do is 10/10. You'll be making more than 90% of the roster! Don't forget that sponsorship pay! Not sure what kind of sponsors you can get who would pay anything worthwhile though, considering our humiliating viewership numbers. But still, SpOnSors!"

-Coker

Back