Pauly Shore talks about the decline of his movie career

I think most people would agree he never had the talent to do comedy, either.

I actually think he might have been better in serious roles.

Pauly Shore is Dead is a strange viewing experience. You should check it out.

Pretty much the perfect description.

Yeah, but imagine if Pauly had a decade in a dramatic role. You're picturing Donnie now vs Pauly then.

Donnie was good in a reasonably demanding scene in The Sixth Sense 20 years ago.

Damn, that white guy was really trying to put Pauly over.

Yeah, I noticed that. Dude's busting out the "Holy shit, it's Pauly Shore! We're not worthy!" routine, as Pauly sits over there looking like an obese burnout who doesn't give a fuck.

You just know that as soon as the show was over that guy turned to his co-host and was like, "Well that was just sad. What happened to that dude?"

Yeah, noticed that. Dude's busting out the "Holy shit, it's Pauly Shore! We're not worthy!" routine, as Pauly sits over there looking like an obese burnout who doesn't give a fuck.

You just know that as soon as the show was over that guy turned to his co-host and was like, "Well that was just sad. What happened to that dude?"

Black guy is like, "What? I thought that was Mickey Rourke."

Yeah, I noticed that. Dude's busting out the "Holy shit, it's Pauly Shore! We're not worthy!" routine, as Pauly sits over there looking like an obese burnout who doesn't give a fuck.

30 years have passed. The only reason people talk about celebrities getting fat or old is that their movies are still circulating of them when they were 20 something. A lot of people look like shit compared to when they were 22, especially if they are 50 something.

30 years have passed. The only reason people talk about celebrities getting fat or old is that their movies are still circulating of them when they were 20 something. A lot of people look like shit compared to when they were 22, especially if they are 50 something.

I presume that most people--especially most people on a martial arts forum--think it's a virtue to be disciplined enough to stay in decent shape as you age.

There's a reason it's called "letting yourself go" and it's not looked at positively.

I presume that most people--especially most people on a martial arts forum--think it's a virtue to be disciplined enough to stay in decent shape as you age.

There's a reason it's called "letting yourself go" and it's not looked at positively.

30 years, dumbass.

Delusional dumbass that thinks he will never get old.

Everyone gets old. Not everyone allows their bodyfat to triple as they do so.

Frankly, you're sounding like a guy who's gotten older and didn't give enough of a fuck to keep exercising and eating reasonably and now you're making excuses.

Back