Pavlovich still kills Jones and Jones will avoid the fight.

No one cares about Eastern Europe in North America, you silly Serbian.
UFC would love to do Pavlovich promos with soviet music, tank parades and smiling putin montages. The only problem is he'd win and then they're boned.

I think there is maybe a 50 percent chance Jones retires after the Stipe fight.

TBH there are no other huge names left.

At this point it’s probably only about legacy for Jones.

If he beats a guy like pavlovich it adds almost nothing to his legacy whereas if he loses it costs a lot.

Having said that I would make Jones the favorite but I doubt it will happen.

The two most delusional fan bases in MMA are khabib fans & jones haters. I hate use this word, but they’re all borderline retarded
Funny you mention Khabib when he actually fought everyone in front of him and murked the hype trains. Delusional is Connor and Jones fanboys pretending their guys would beat fighters they avoid like the plague.

Pavlovich is a much scarier matchup than anybody right now, but it doesn’t make sense for Jones to take this fight. High-risk, low-reward to fight a power puncher with no name.

The only way to beat Jon Jones is by puncher’s chance IMO. Fighters like Ngannou and Pavlovich probably only have about 7.5 minutes to beat him, but their power creates volatility and chaos.

Jones isn’t losing to anybody by skill. We’ve seen him fight all types of “skilled” fighters and nobody had anything for him. He’s the perfect fighter.

Jones has 7 fights left on his contract so maybe we'll find out

Funny you mention Khabib when he actually fought everyone in front of him and murked the hype trains. Delusional is Connor and Jones fanboys pretending their guys would beat fighters they avoid like the plague.

So who has Jones avoided a fight with? Have you seen his resume? There are some pretty good fighters on there

This same thread is made about Jones after every fight, just change who the fighter who will finally beat him.

Pavlovich is good but he got molested by flabby old ecoreem. Jones gonna beat him worse than his wife

So gane is just a kickboxer now …
iu

Good lord stfu

jon is the best

accept it, he will never lose

Overeem was a clinch fighter who would knee and trip people from the clinch. Blaydes is a conventional collegiate wrestler. If Blaydes tries to shoot sloppy like he did against Luis he is getting put down in a hurry. Not to mention Pavlovich wouldn't be up against the cage like Luis was; he will be going forward with walking down his opponent.

The Overeem/Blaydes comparison is a dishonest one

Is this a joke ? <36>

Are you aware of Overeem's age during that fight ? 38 years old.

Sergei was 12 YEARS YOUNGER and still got badly destroyed.

Today, Overeem should be a retired fighter <GOT2>
Pavlovich got caught. It happens. Bet on Blaydes if you think he sucks.

Overeem schooled this guy tbh, he isn't ready for Bones. I could see Curtis Blaydes winning a UD against him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back