PBC: Hurd vs Trout

He's built, carries it well.

Hud trains and diets correctly because hes definitely a light heavyweight fighting at super welterweight. his body toward over Trout.

But he blocks punches with his face and will lose because of it.

Book it.
Maybe another day, kid. He can rebuild, he's a very young kid.

Hes not on that Level and never will be, he will just be on a lower level then a Champion.

I saw that when he was knocking opponents out with those wide looping punches without no regards for the counter punch that could come back at him and catches him and stops him. He has to many bad habits.

I thought Dan liked the sweet science of boxing.

Not Lara's fault Gausha didn't realize he needed to jump on Lara like Mayweather jumped on Zab, when Zab was doing to Mayweather what Lara was doing to Gausha. In the first couple of rounds of their fight. Mayweather relized he needed to pressure Zab and take away the lead Zab had by dictating the exchanges.

So Mayweather started upping the pressure taking the lead and overwhelming Zab, with body shots strait right hands and jabs and hooks backing Zab up.

Just like this this

Canelo did the same thing to Lara upped the pressure. Took the lead and control of the fight.

But your fighting for the title you need to put up a better show against the champion anyway.

I wasn't getting frustrated with the fight i was getting frustrated in the way Gausha was fighting trying to out smart and out speed Lara like what Mayweather was trying to do to Zab who was faster like Lara was faster then Gausha. But Gausha didnt make any adjustments or try to pressure Lara and make it a fight he just gave up.

Oh dam i just told Gausha what to do to beat Lara.

Last edited:
Lara wont lose his legs like Trout did and that big dummy will run into punches all night. Because Lara hits harder than Trout.

That big dumb Hud is in love with his size and chin and some one will make him pay for it.

Hud is a light heavyweight fighter fighting at super welterweight.

But losing all that weight will make Goliath fall, Lara and Charlo hit hard and are smart enough to make him fall.

i will glady bet on hurd against lara because imo todays version of erislandry lara is the most overrated fighter in mma and boxing.

he is a ko ready to happen which explains why the only b level fighter he has fought in the last three years is vanes martirosyan who would have no chance against hurd.

I thought Dan liked the sweet science of boxing.

Not Lara's fault Gausha didn't realize he needed to jump on Lara like Mayweather jumped on Zab, when Zab was doing to Mayweather what Lara was doing to Gausha. In the first couple of rounds of their fight. Mayweather relized he needed to pressure Zab and take away the lead Zab had by dictating the exchanges.

So Mayweather started upping the pressure taking the lead and overwhelming Zab, with body shots strait right hands and jabs and hooks backing Zab up.

Just like this this

Canelo did the same thing to Lara upped the pressure. Took the lead and control of the fight.

But your fighting for the title you need to put up a better show against the champion anyway.

I wasn't getting frustrated with the fight i was getting frustrated in the way Gausha was fighting trying to out smart and out speed Lara like what Mayweather was trying to do to Zab who was faster like Lara was faster then Gausha. But Gausha didnt make any adjustments or try to pressure Lara and make it a fight he just gave up.

Oh dam i just told Gausha what to do to beat Lara.

rofl

lmfao

comparing gausha to proven zab judah

fuken a that is dumb just as dumb as thinking taht gausha was a good title defense

As much as we all love to hate him and as boring as he usually is, I still think Lara handles everybody else who's fought on this card tonight and does so easily.
eh, hes the most overrated fighter in the sport. He's just good enough to lose competitively to the elite and beat guys like Ishe Smith in one sided stinkers. He has that cuban mystique that is so undeserved these days but he doesn't have the fight IQ to ever be more than an asterisk in this era. And yeah, I know what I said. Lara may be a great technical boxer but he's a mediocre pro fighter.

eh, hes the most overrated fighter in the sport. He's just good enough to lose competitively to the elite and beat guys like Ishe Smith in one sided stinkers. He has that cuban mystique that is so undeserved these days but he doesn't have the fight IQ to ever be more than an asterisk in this era. And yeah, I know what I said. Lara may be a great technical boxer but he's a mediocre pro fighter.

That is all sadly true.

He simply has no grasp on what he has to do to make people want to see him fight. Last night was a perfect example. He was the main event on a really stacked card. His opponent was the weakest out of all 6 fighters yet he takes him the distance and manages to lose several rounds in the process. Had him hurt early and didn't do shit. Outclassed him but fought down to his level. Spent the final two rounds holding so much while his opponent was fighting desperate that the ref threatened to actually take a point from Lara twice for holding. That is exactly why he's avoided. Not because he's some great unbeatable master but because no one wants to see his shitty garbage fights.

Last night he looked old too. When his opponent really pressed Lara just closed up his guard or held on for dear life. He is losing a step and his style can't afford it at all. One of the no hopers he loves to fight is gonna to catch him soon.

Lara wins fights like armies wins wars. In a strategic way with the least risks possible. Very boring to watch but he does what he needs to win.

Lara wins fights like armies wins wars. In a strategic way with the least risks possible. Very boring to watch but he does what he needs to win.

Except it's boxing so sometimes doing what he thinks he needs to do to win means losing on the cards and crying about it for the rest of his life.

Well Charlo or Hurd are likely next for Lara so he can either put up or shut up.

Well Charlo or Hurd are likely next for Lara so he can either put up or shut up.

I think Charlo could get him.

Hurd just doesn't have any good fundamentals. He would get boxed up horribly like he did last night. Maybe he could win by stunning KO but he won't be winning any rounds.

rofl

lmfao

comparing gausha to proven zab judah

fuken a that is dumb just as dumb as thinking taht gausha was a good title defense

Zab Juda is not that skillful and you no it so stop lying to yourself and the people on here.

Zab cant adjust to any fighter that takes away his strengths he falls apart.

Low ring IQ very low.

And I was just pointing out that there are things Gausha can do to win and be in the fight.

Because last time I checked Lara's not that good either he has wholes in his game.

Lara don't like it when you attack him , Takes him out of his game his comfort zone big time just like Zab.
VIDEO PROOF BELOW. The problem with Lopez like Hud they both are Dumb Boxers that lead with their Face.
Recap: Marcos Maidana vs. Josesito Lopez & Alfredo Angulo vs. Erislandy Lara - SHOWTIME Boxing

Dont act like Lara is Pernell Whitaker or something hes not that bar between him and Gausha is only about making the right adjustments in a fight and having the right game plan not skill because both have stamina, speed and power and about the same skill set.

Mayweather Pernell Ali and Roy Jones and other all time greats are here.

All the rest are here on the same Level. The only difference with these guys is who is smarter and has the better game plan and who can adjust.
Zab, Gausha, Lara, Charlo, Canelo, GGG, Garcia, Thurman and others.

Lara Zab are not on this Level as a tricky smart high ring IQ Southpaw. All time Great Boxer and never will be.

The man can stand in front of you and make you miss 10 punches hit you with 5 take a step and laugh at you.

There are Levels to this game.

Zab Juda is not that skillful and you no it so stop lying to yourself and the people on here.

Zab cant adjust to any fighter that takes away his strengths he falls apart.

Low ring IQ very low.

And I was just pointing out that there are things Gausha can do to win and be in the fight.

Because last time I checked Lara's not that good either he has wholes in his game.

Lara don't like it when you attack him , Takes him out of his game his comfort zone big time just like Zab.
VIDEO PROOF BELOW. The problem with Lopez like Hud they both are Dumb Boxers that lead with their Face.
Recap: Marcos Maidana vs. Josesito Lopez & Alfredo Angulo vs. Erislandy Lara - SHOWTIME Boxing

Dont act like Lara is Pernell Whitaker or something hes not that bar between him and Gausha is only about making the right adjustments in a fight and having the right game plan not skill because both have stamina, speed and power and about the same skill set.

Mayweather Pernell Ali and Roy Jones and other all time greats are here.

All the rest are here on the same Level. The only difference with these guys is who is smarter and has the better game plan and who can adjust.
Zab, Gausha, Lara, Charlo, Canelo, GGG, Garcia, Thurman and others.

Lara Zab are not on this Level as a tricky smart high ring IQ Southpaw. All time Great Boxer and never will be.

The man can stand in front of you and make you miss 10 punches hit you with 5 take a step and laugh at you.

There are Levels to this game.

You seem like you have some boxing knowledge, but your posts might be the strangest I have ever seen

I stopped watching it after the 3rd round. A Lara fight is bad enough. A Lara showcase fight is unwatchable.

im still trying to figure out why he was the headliner.

in the ufc, erislandry lara is prelim material. 6:00 in the afternoon caliber type fighter.

I stopped watching it after the 3rd round. A Lara fight is bad enough. A Lara showcase fight is unwatchable.
My legal stream conveniently froze in the 4th round and i went to the bar with my friends.

I do wish that Lubin wouldnt of been KO'd first round cause I was looking forward to that fight the most.

Trout was amazing to watch until he lost a step to fatigue and took too much damage. I was sitting there being wow'd by trout, a guy who I didn't really care for, even in his win against Cotto.

im still trying to figure out why he was the headliner.

in the ufc, erislandry lara is prelim material. 6:00 in the afternoon caliber type fighter.
He actually usually does decent ratings for some reason, if I remember correctly.

I actually went to his fight vs Yuri Foreman. It sucks, because a decent crowd showed up... but it was a shit fight lol. Even when he gets a stoppage, he is boring.

Back