PBC: Hurd vs Trout

My legal stream conveniently froze in the 4th round and i went to the bar with my friends.

I do wish that Lubin wouldnt of been KO'd first round cause I was looking forward to that fight the most.

Trout was amazing to watch until he lost a step to fatigue and took too much damage. I was sitting there being wow'd by trout, a guy who I didn't really care for, even in his win against Cotto.

I was disappointed by Lubin too just because I wanted a great fight. Spoiled fan type of response but so what, a quick first round knockout is never as fun as a great fight. Felt the same way when Jacobs busted Kid Chocolate up. I wanted a fight not an instant highlight.

Honestly, Lubin was what? 18 fights into his career with at least a decent amount of ammy experience? I think the kid is talented and all, but I don't necessarily think this is a case of "too soon."

Honestly, Lubin was what? 18 fights into his career with at least a decent amount of ammy experience? I think the kid is talented and all, but I don't necessarily think this is a case of "too soon."

140 plus amatuer fights.

vargas was fihgting winky wright, yory boy and quartey at 22, 23 years old

guy has questionable punch resistance and got caught with a shot

yeah. Im kinda getting Korobov flashbacks when thinking about Lubin, and Korbov was at least beating Lee before the KO

Lara fought an undefeated fighter, Only ate two right hands the entire fight, and had his way with him. It was a clinical performance. Some say he's boring, but all the fighters in that weight class know what time it is.

Lol....never change dude

They turned off the seating lights during the post-fight interview because the whole place was empty. Halfway through the fight, people were already leaving their seats.

Then when the crowd went THIS-IS-BORING chants at one point in the fight, they started lowering the audio down. You could barely even hear the commentary for about 10 seconds.

Main event sucked ass. <bball1>

I think Charlo could get him.

Hurd just doesn't have any good fundamentals. He would get boxed up horribly like he did last night. Maybe he could win by stunning KO but he won't be winning any rounds.
He may. I think it depends more on father time than Charlo.

I stopped watching it after the 3rd round. A Lara fight is bad enough. A Lara showcase fight is unwatchable.

LOL...

yea, I was watching this fight with my bros...and we stopped it after round 4.

We were so pumped after watching the Austin Trout fight, and then Charlo getting the first round KO and his brother acting like a fucking idiot....so we were riding a little boxing high....

only to have it followed up with Lara. lol..

Lara is pretty much the Jake Shields/Jon Fitch of Boxing.

Back