PBC: Hurd vs Trout

Trout could have finished the fight.

BS stoppage. Trout was winning this fight.

And it's over, Hurd TKO 10 corner stoppage.
Had it 95-95 at the time of the stoppage.

Hurd once again gets outboxed early.

Reasonable stoppage based on the swelling on Trout's face. This is Hurd's peak. He won't beat a better fighter.

Sad but he seemed like he was on the way to a stoppage loss regardless.

Too many wars for Trout.

I'm glad to see that Hurd won't quit on himself when things don't go the way he wants, but this is about his peak.

Not trying to shit on Hurd but this dude is prime to get exposed in the near future, he needs to stay at 154. imagine if he moved up to mw, a guy like Danny and probably several others would absolutely murder him.

Gutsy performance from the guy, tho, you gotta give him that. Impressive stamina for a big guy, the power is legit at the weight too. He's a fun fighter to watch, even tho i don't think much of his skill set, he gets shit done. Good for him, sad to see a likable guy like Trout lose, esp in that manner.

Last edited:
Again , does anybody know what Hurd's ring weIght was, dudes cut is big

Trout was fading in the later rounds..... I had it 96-94 Hurd

Good scrap.. seemed like main event . I forgot we have two more in the pipeline

After seeing the scorecards I'm happy his corner stopped it, I actually had Trout up by two and thought some of the early rounds were Hurd did well even. Now however I'm happy they didn't let Trout back out there to get beat up for another two rounds just to lose on the scorecards.

Again , does anybody know what Hurd's ring weIght was, dudes cut is big

I'm guessing 168-172? Sounds about right for 5'11 with his obscene reach.

Edit: evidently not, might just be that his upper body is ridiculously big but mounted on skinny legs

Back