PBC: Hurd vs Trout

If I'm Gausha then I'm gonna keep trying to land that right hand upstairs and put in work downstairs. All Lara needs t do is feint and land his left. I still think Gausha can put up a decent performance here. But maybe that's just my nostalgia of him in his Olympic days.

Gausha has to throw at the chest.

Even Lara's knockdowns are boring

40-35 Lara .. got the knock down

Who on Gausha's team thought it was a good idea to put him in with Lara ???

Well, not eating crow yet but I've killed one and have it in the oven.

Again, the uppercut when the opponent bends at the waist is always money.

40-35 Lara .. got the knock down

Who on Gausha's team thought it was a good idea to put him in with Lara ???
He had to take his shot when it was available.

Gausha landed two nice hooks to the body, then pushed Lara back without going back to it. Gotta keep throwing when Lara goes to the ropes.

Lara just does enough to win rounds, needs to go above and beyond of what he capable of.

He had to take his shot when it was available.

I guess but there are other champs. His style just doesn't mix with Lara's , he brings nothing to the dance that can thwart Lara's skill set

So why isn't Gausha doing anything?

It's not all on Lara to make the fight. He's moving forward and Gausha is shelling up.

You just said loud statements now you're saying it's not all his fault that his fights are ass.

Spence-Peterson could have been made for this year, honestly.

So why isn't Gausha doing anything?

It's not all on Lara to make the fight. He's moving forward and Gausha is shelling up.

.. Lara's positioning does that to most of his opponents, they get drawn out and get cracked in return. He is supremely skilled, nobody says otherwise, he just won't hit the gas when he has every advantage, which by the way is most of his fights.

Back