Media People who are still fans of Makhachev, why?

“I only like the best. LeBron James is my favorite. Lionel Messi is my favorite. Tom Brady is my favorite.”

That kind of fandom is boring and comes off an fake. As if you can’t like an athlete because they lost or they aren’t 100% the greatest.

Been a fan of his for a long time - I get hyped about watching fighters who come into the sport already elite in one background, particularly on the grappling side. I have no idea what his personality is like because I don’t really follow that aspect of the sport much outside of whatever’s trending on the forums :) Also, as someone else said his trips and throws are a thing of beauty and I don’t feel like you see that at a high level in mma as much

I can't think of a reason why someone wouldn't be a fan of Islam's unless they are only interested in dumb WWE-like theatrics, and if that's the case I genuinely wonder why they waste their time following this sport

this sport is filled with redpill losers who get hard about the Islamic religion and dickride any fighter that talks like Khabib.
Makhachev is obviously a phenomenal talent but thats not why they cheer for him.
and most of us arent muslim at all and just enjoy the elite skills.

He’s good looking and funny, plus I took a very long break from watching mma and when I came back him versus Charles was the first fight I watched, and it was live too, I returned at the start of the Islamic era

Back