People you should find attractive, but don't

Sable the WWF wrestler back in the day. No doubt she was a great looking woman but I don't know, she wasn't just the be all end all to me that she seemed to be judging from how nuts the arenas would go for her back then, she was a huge star around 98 when wrestling was cool. I guess 80's style blonde chicks never did much for me, I preferred the sluttier looking ECW chicks. Dawn Marie was hot fire. Jesus.
She definitely rode that wave of the big blonde hair/giant implants of Pam/Anna Nicole. Also, a woman stripping to her underwear or being half naked on tv in 1998 was still a huge novelty.

Sable-29.jpeg

COL2dXrVEAAnh_m.jpg

l4vlslaehmj81.gif

Sure, those 90's implants look stiff as bricks now but to 9 year old me they were the biggest most beautiful things I'd ever seen!

It's Harry Styles right now. He walks around in a dress with painted nails and women across the world go out of their minds and throw him all of the panties.

I saw a post online a few months ago saying something like "why do guys build huge muscles when what women really find attractive is either an elven prince, a depressed middle aged dad or a line cook". I think there is some truth to that.

Current generations elven prince is Styles, current depressed dad is Pedro Pascal... not sure about the line cook.
Styles lol, i googled him, guy walks around with a perpetual blue steel.

I really don't care though. If I'm serious, good for them, ain't envious at all. I'm still gonna bodybuild to look good for the homies, and mostly myself (havent started yet tho lol). im gonna have fun and call em twinks and shit but there's no hate. I ain't in the business of pulling people down to make myself feel better.

Kat Dennings. Her two broke girls co-star was hotter.

Yeah, something about Pam Anderson I couldn't quite see the appeal of. Well let me clarify, I can see why other guys liked her but didn't do much for me.

Margot Robbie does nothing for me
images

Back when everyone was all high on Angelina Jolie, I was like "BARF!"
gag.gif

Never found Jennifer Garner attractive.

Showing my age here

Cameron Diaz- Flat out ugly
Julia Roberts Polarizing, but in her Pretty Woman days, most considered her hot. She was ugly
Penelope Cruz- This one confuses me as i prefer Latinas. She does zero for me

Taylor Swift- Tall, skinny, plain blonde. People like her because she is blonde. she is gross

Charlize Theron.

Use to think she was attractive in the 1990s.

Thats my pick too. Always thought she was kind of goofy looking. She has a nice smile but people put her as a symbol of beauty and she wouldn't even make the second tier of hollywood beauties.

CharlizeTheron-2020_r2.jpg

Was Britney Spears ever hot looking back? lol

She is a dime, but once you see what i am going to post, it is hard to unsee. This bitch is borderline Giraffe like.

ITA10kzzOGKI6qbsJErpFi5c2cHO2a-_pgX7mu9GSc8.jpg

women-we-love-morena-baccarin-20150627-8.jpg

47b49f8b5f02b31c9fb9fbaedf7355f2--morena-baccarin-globe-awards.jpg

Princess Diana.

Diana%2C_Princess_of_Wales_1997_%282%29.jpg

Don't get me wrong, she's not bad looking but when I was growing up the media were obsessed with her. Everyone made out she was the epitome of beauty. I suppose, compared to the rest of our inbred royals, she was nice to look at but beyond that I couldn't see it.
<LikeReally5>

For me it has to be Marylin Monroe. To me she was just pretty.
I was always more into Jane Russell.

jane-russell-in-son-of-paleface-1952--album.jpg

Margot Robbie.

Yeah, I said it. Fuck off! I know she's been the IT girl and I get why she's found attractive, but she does nothing for me and I'm sure her panties dried right up knowing what a shredded 6'5" Sherchad like myself thinks.

"should find hot"?... Like what you like, not what others tell you to like ffs...

Any Kardashian
Any giant assed pig
Any woman without self respect and shit tier personalities...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back