People you should find attractive, but don't

I would like to coin the term blandiful for people who are objectively beautiful but somehow just seem generic and boring like those ai-generated images of women's faces.

Margot Robbie is objectively beautiful... but somehow she does nothing for me. It's weird because she looks almost identical to young Michelle Pfeiffer, whom I had a childhood crush on when she was catwoman. But with Margot, I sat through Barbie and the Suicide Squad and just thought she was bland. Still beautiful, but bland at the same time. Blandiful. There you go.

Sable the WWF wrestler back in the day. No doubt she was a great looking woman but I don't know, she wasn't just the be all end all to me that she seemed to be judging from how nuts the arenas would go for her back then, she was a huge star around 98 when wrestling was cool. I guess 80's style blonde chicks never did much for me, I preferred the sluttier looking ECW chicks. Dawn Marie was hot fire. Jesus.

twinks get the chicks. it's sad but it's true. Back then it was a bunch of boy bands (Backstreet boys? N Sync), then it was Justin Bieber, then was BTS. I don't know the current one, probably isn't one.

It's Harry Styles right now. He walks around in a dress with painted nails and women across the world go out of their minds and throw him all of the panties.

I saw a post online a few months ago saying something like "why do guys build huge muscles when what women really find attractive is either an elven prince, a depressed middle aged dad or a line cook". I think there is some truth to that.

Current generations elven prince is Styles, current depressed dad is Pedro Pascal... not sure about the line cook.

I saw a post online a few months ago saying something like "why do guys build huge muscles when what women really find attractive is either an elven prince, a depressed middle aged dad or a line cook". I think there is some truth to that.

Current generations elven prince is Styles, current depressed dad is Pedro Pascal... not sure about the line cook.

It works if you are popular, Marilin Manson was dating weird hot chicks, if you are normal Joe its better to have fit muscles than dress like Marilyn Manson or be depressed dad. Cook is one of those careers right now is considered sexy just like doctors have always been.

Prime Pamela Anderson was hot imo.
Amazingly hot. As was prime Carmen Electra. Unfortunately they weren't thick enough for this younger generation that find Lizzo or whatever the new "it" fat girl at the moment is hot.

Miley Cyrus is gross.

Nothing wrong with you, bro.
She has her moments of looking hot. Maybe not enough to pull a top notch Sherdogger with A+ vagina being thrown at him left and right on the daily. Deep voice or not, I'm not tossing this version of her out of bed regardless.Screenshot_20231024-233037_Chrome.jpg
I was brother sister type friendship with a Ryan Gosling looking bloke I worked with before he was famous so not even remotely attracted to Ryan Gosling.

When was Miley attractive? What I watched of her on The Voice she was fun though.
Deep voice or not I'm not throwing prime Miley out of bed until I do. She was smoking hot when she wanted to be.
Screenshot_20231024-233037_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024-232854_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024-232854_Google.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 0
This is who i was thinking of. I was close on the name. This chick is fugly. For some reason people liked her

Eva Green
eva-green.jpg

Came here to say Uma. Everything about her face is exaggerated and I think she is ugly, not just unattractive.

Didn't know Thurman was considered really hot. I thought she always viewed as a bit of an acquired taste - I don't find her classically attractive but she definitely has 'something' about her, maybe coz I like taller guys generally.

Same. 95% of Brazilian women who are deemed super hot, just look manly to me. Not Morena Baccarin though…
we get a lot of Brazilian backpackers where I live, they have beautiful skin but they are very hard faced and always look like they could do with a wash

This is who i was thinking of. I was close on the name. This chick is fugly. For some reason people liked her

Eva Green
eva-green.jpg

Dark hair with light eyes is a combo that is almost impossible to lose with.

For both men and women.

The truth is that I give women slack. I get it that everyone has bad days. But the ones that sell their beauty and are fake as fuck bother me. The Whole Kardashian family makes billions off "beuaty" and it's all smoke and mirrors, make up and surgery.
kylie-jenner-4.jpg

kim-kardashian-face-e1639383631121.jpeg

khloekardashian12.2020.jpg

Beyonce.

She looks like she smells to me, for some reason.

Something about her just puts me off, despite knowing she's objectively good looking.

He sister, on the other hand..

<{jackyeah}>

Princess Diana.

Diana%2C_Princess_of_Wales_1997_%282%29.jpg

Don't get me wrong, she's not bad looking but when I was growing up the media were obsessed with her. Everyone made out she was the epitome of beauty. I suppose, compared to the rest of our inbred royals, she was nice to look at but beyond that I couldn't see it.

Ever have that person that the rest of the world sees as a sex symbol but for some reason you don't find them attractive at all?

For me it's Miley Cyrus. When she came out with that wrecking ball video wearing almost nothing, everyone thought she was so hot.

But for some reason she doesn't make my soldier stand at attention.

And I'm not bragging like I could get hotter chicks or anything. I've banged some chicks that would make you barf.

And just about any other famous sex symbol I DO find attractive... Marilyn, Sophia, Farrah, Cindy, Anna Nicole, Britney, Shakira, Dua Lipa...

I love em all.

But for some reason Miley just looks gross to me. And I normally like thin girls with small boobs. But not her.

Who's your famous sex symbol that everyone finds hot except you?

Our culture has fat manikins and obese whales on Victoria's secret. Absolutely disgusting.

For me it used to be Jennifer Garner. But i just saw her on some commercial recently and shes gorgeous now. Idk what changed.

Back