Perry talks loss to Ponzinibbio: "He poked me in the eye"

You're so kind & generous with my deepest needs at heart. You are a true inspiration to the rest of the trolls on sherdog who spit nothing but nonsense like what you've constantly regurgitated in this thread.

I guess you proud of Ponzi for how he beat Gunny too yeah?

View attachment 315409

View attachment 315411

I think Ponzi beat Gunny like this...

3333437.gif

I love the fighters reaction in the crowd.

Kevin Lee was like...

1446236926667581.gif

Last edited:
You're so kind & generous with my deepest needs at heart. You are a true inspiration to the rest of the trolls on sherdog who spit nothing but nonsense like what you've constantly regurgitated in this thread.

I guess you proud of Ponzi for how he beat Gunny too yeah?

View attachment 315409

View attachment 315411

That's right, bring up other fights, post more pictures, whatever you gotta do to erase the memories of this weekend.

I wish you knew how well every post you make proves my opinions of you right. :) You've done so much hard work for me in this thread.

That's right, bring up other fights, post more pictures, whatever you gotta do to erase the memories of this weekend.

I wish you knew how well every post you make proves my opinions of you right. :) You've done so much hard work for me in this thread.
Since you've managed to avoid the subject in every single post you've replied to me... it's safe to say that you are just trolling & have no interest in discussing fights. You even straight up said you aren't here for that... you're just here to laugh at Plat & his fans since he lost.

Nothing you have said has any relevance to anything. This is getting really boring. You should go back to the OT where you belong.

I think Ponzi beat Gunny like this...

3333437.gif

I love the fighters reaction in the crowd.

Kevin Lee was like...

1446236926667581.gif

That's one way to look at it.

You don't care that he's poking his way to victory yeah?

Since you've managed to avoid the subject in every single post you've replied to me... it's safe to say that you are just trolling & have no interest in discussing fights. You even straight up said you aren't here for that... you're just here to laugh at Plat & his fans since he lost.

Nothing you have said has any relevance to anything. This is getting really boring. You should go back to the OT where you belong.

Keep going, more words, more gifs and memes, more effort. Show Perry just how hard his free publicist works for him.

I'll be here laughing hysterically at you being able to say what I'm doing without actually understanding it.

Keep going, more words, more gifs and memes, more effort. Show Perry just how hard his free publicist works for him.

I'll be here laughing hysterically at you being able to say what I'm doing without actually understanding it.
Shook ^

Ended up losing the fight on the feet and via being wrestled, but anyone who isn't acknowledging that he was poked in the eye is either being deliberately obtuse or seriously lacks objectivity.

"I've never said the word cuck, I don't even know what it means. I only use adult words 'cause I'm totally growned up." - Myrddin as he desperately searched for a 'triggered' meme he hadn't used yet.
Misquoting me now... just your style.

Lol when you used the word "cuck." <Lmaoo>

Misquoting me now... just your style.

Lol when you used the word "cuck." <Lmaoo>

Why Myrrdin.... these posts you're making trying to tell me you're not a generic fanboy with a crush are starting to make me think you're like.... shook, or triggered, or maybe even.... rustled. Should I post a meme so you can better understand what I'm saying?

But yeah, you'd never say cuck. Way too mature for that.....

<{MingNope}>

Thank you so much for all these laughs.

Ended up losing the fight on the feet and via being wrestled, but anyone who isn't acknowledging that he was poked in the eye is either being deliberately obtuse or seriously lacks objectivity.

Nobody's saying he didn't get poked, what's being disputed is that it's the reason he lost. It's not. He lost because he was the inferior fighter. His fans simply can't accept that reality..... and it's hilarious.

Why Myrrdin.... these posts you're making trying to tell me you're not a generic fanboy with a crush are starting to make me think you're like.... shook, or triggered, or maybe even.... rustled. Should I post a meme so you can better understand what I'm saying?

But yeah, you'd never say cuck. Way too mature for that.....

<{MingNope}>

Thank you so much for all these laughs.
lol.. I've never heard of a "cuck"... did you mis-spell something genious?

{<jordan}

Nobody's saying he didn't get poked, what's being disputed is that it's the reason he lost. It's not. He lost because he was the inferior fighter. His fans simply can't accept that reality..... and it's hilarious.

I'm not a fan and I'm not entirely saw I agree with you - at the time of the eye poke I had him up on the cards. Just because he didn't make a song and dance about it is not to say that it wasn't a bad poke, which consequently affected his performance negatively.

lol.. I've never heard of a "cuck"... did you mis-spell something genious?

{<jordan}

Do you seriously think anyone believes this bullshit after you've dropped 40 'triggered's and 'shook's? You're sitting here saying "I don't use immature words and if you think I do you're triggered!" Are you seriously too young and stupid to understand why I'm currently laughing in your face? Ask someone older for help.

I'm starting to feel sorry for you now....

I'm not a fan and I'm not entirely saw I agree with you - at the time of the eye poke I had him up on the cards. Just because he didn't make a song and dance about it is not to say that it wasn't a bad poke, which consequently affected his performance negatively.

What's a bigger reason he lost, how he fought or the eyepoke? Answer that and you'll understand what's happening in this thread.

I’m not a big Perry fan, but he comes off well in that video. He seems to take losing well and knows he needs to grow. Fair play to him.

Do you seriously think anyone believes this bullshit after you've dropped 40 'triggered's and 'shook's? You're sitting here saying "I don't use immature words and if you think I do you're triggered!" Are you seriously too young and stupid to understand why I'm currently laughing in your face? Ask someone older for help.

I'm starting to feel sorry for you now....
That's the 2nd time you mis-quoted me. Did you copy /paste that from your last inaccurate response? The level of ridiculousness you keep coming back with is about to bore me to death. Is that your method. just make sh*t up & bore people to death until they stop answering you?

I'm actually surprised you could manage to put down your bag of cheetoes long enough to type all these responses. Your mom & I are very proud of you for making an effort to be social, but she's only got so much patience with you constantly interrupting us.

The cut is below the eye. Look at the pic in the first post.

Back