Petition to add Laura Sanko to future UFC Broadcasts

There was a woman commentating last night?

Oh..... FOR. FUCKS. SAKE

It doesnt matter if she's talking sense, a high pitched womans voice just doesn't sound right commentating on a fight. Hell, most men dont' have the voice for it.

Its fine if its golf or tennis or something but even on soccer, it fucking ruins it.
UFC1vhs.jpg

She knows what she is talking about oddly more so than the pro fighters she is alongside lol, however she is bland...doesn't bring any excitement to the table when I hear her. I dont mind her at all but not really pushing to hear more of her either.

I think it was a contenders series event she commentated, and she described a submission attempt way too in depth. I was like “ damn she’s not informing the audience, she’s letting the the audience that knows the game she’s knows what she’s talking about. lol. A little too in depth for a the casual viewer.

I remember Goldy used to purposely ask Rogan softball BJJ questions so he could explain it to the fans. He let himself look like a casual for the audience benefit.
To be fair Goldy was almost shockingly uninformed at times and I don’t think that was an act. Having said that I actually don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing, like you said it made watching fights way more accessible for casual viewers.

LOL

This's the most pathetic thread I've ever seen in my whole entire life, and the worst comment section ever, if you want the UFC to die, then put this woman on ppv

How's she better than Dom, DC, Rogan when they have much more experience at the sport.

this's the age of woman worshippers, I wish I was born 60 years ago

big incel vibes. No idea why you got so triggered over someone wanting Sanko promoted, especially when she’s really good at it and obviously does a ton of research and puts the work in.
one of the most “pathetic” responses to such an innocuous comment I’ve ever seen on sherdog. Chill dude.
I’m sure Every women in your life wishes you were born 60 yrs ago too, but more than likely there just aren’t many in your life.

big incel vibes. No idea why you got so triggered over someone wanting Sanko promoted, especially when she’s really good at it and obviously does a ton of research and puts the work in.
one of the most “pathetic” responses to such an innocuous comment I’ve ever seen on sherdog. Chill dude.
I’m sure Every women in your life wishes you were born 60 yrs ago too, but more than likely there just aren’t many in your life.
She's bad at it, and her voice is annoying
watch the last UFC, she sucked big time

Sanko is commentating tonight and I think she does a hell of a fantastic job.
She's always great on the contender series and now she's finally been elevated to the main broadcast.
Let's all sign a petition to keep her on future UFC Broadcasts.

Also petition to replace Daniel Cormier with Din Thomas.

Sign Here______________________________________________

I thought she was shit in the last broadcast but I hope she’s better tonight.

She's bad at it, and her voice is annoying
watch the last UFC, she sucked big time

Exactly this. She was hesitant, there were multiple uncomfortable silences. Her voice was god awful. It was like they got a fan to commentate.and worst of all she didn’t commentate rather she just said oooooh they was slick…blah blah

The should get Joanna to do some colour commentating. I bet she’d be excellent at it.

Of all things for sherdoggers to bitch about, you weirdos complain about Laura Sanko being on TV......... Odd bunch around here.

They'd rather listen to DC stumble his way through another broadcast.

She should replace the shortest announcer the UFC has.

Back