Physical difference between boxers and mma fighters

When did Brock or any MMA fighter prior to USADA? Lance Armstrong never failed a test, we really doing this?
let's start with an actual conversation

When has Joshua failed a ped test in his pro career for you to say he is not clean?

let's start with an actual conversation

When has Joshua failed a ped test in his pro career for you to say he is not clean?

In your opinion the overwhelming majority of top professional athletes are clean? Do you think Canel only took PEDs leading up to the GGG rematch? Don't be naive

In your opinion the overwhelming majority of top professional athletes are clean? Do you think Canel only took PEDs leading up to the GGG rematch? Don't be naive
Yet

Using facial damage is almost as stupid as using the eye test for Roids. Khabib seems to be like Anderson where he doesn't bruise or cut easily he was also getting tagged on the side of the head which won't show

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/look-at-this-mans-face-after-5-rnds-of-battle.3744531/

When did Joshua fail a ped test? Champ
Drug testing in boxing is ridiculously easy to beat, you literally just have to cycle off because you know when the test is coming, using a fighter not beating one of tests to prove his natural status is pretty ridiculous

Drug testing in boxing is ridiculously easy to beat, you literally just have to cycle off because you know when the test is coming, using a fighter not beating one of tests to prove his natural status is pretty ridiculous
All that just to say he hasn't

What do you make of this? Do you really believe you know better than Tyson Fury on the state of drug-use in boxing?

Answer my question first has Joshua failed a ped test during his pro boxing career?

Answer my question first has Joshua failed a ped test during his pro boxing career?
No.
Does it do absolutely fuck-all to prove your point that he's natural? Yes.

Last edited:
I think the thing that confuses all of this discussion is the roids. I'm an old guy so I got to enjoy boxing when the HW division was full of roided up monsters. So if you're looking at HW boxing gods from late 60s into early 2000s, they probably "look" athletic because they were juiced. Heck even a young George Foreman was an impressive physical specimen back then.

And by the way, back then people were seriously juiced, like approaching bodybuilder levels sometimes. Nowadays guys are getting busted for just doing moderate doses often of a single substance.

So yes, many of the well known boxing HW in past several decades looked athletic.

Where did you see me say more muscular = better? I said they LOOK more athletic
TS your a casual fan who doesn't know what your talking about.

LOOK more athletic. LOL. Romero, GSP, and many more look as "Athletic" as anyone on the planet.

Still LOL'ing at your post. There are multiple types of athletic builds. There isn't one type of athlete. Look at the NFL: Running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, linebackers, quarterbacks, offensive linemen, defensive linemen, defensive backs; all completely different body types specialized for the demands of their specific position.

So using a couple extreme cases of Heavyweight freaks in boxing who are on PEDs is a stupid argument to present.

No.
Does it do absolutely fuck-all to prove your point that he's natural? Yes.
Ok now to put you up to date champ

The discussion that I was having with your alt. Was his remark on Joshua not being clean based on eye test , yet he said on another post previous to this one, about 10 minutes before, that people who use the eye test for a ped user is completely stupid ( without any other proof)

That was the light I was pointing out , now you can log on your alt account.

Last edited:
TS your a casual fan who doesn't know what your talking about.

LOOK more athletic. LOL. Romero, GSP, and many more look as "Athletic" as anyone on the planet.

Still LOL'ing at your post. There are multiple types of athletic builds. There isn't one type of athlete. Look at the NFL: Running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, linebackers, quarterbacks, offensive linemen, defensive linemen, defensive backs; all completely different body types specialized for the demands of their specific position.

So using a couple extreme cases of Heavyweight freaks in boxing who are on PEDs is a stupid argument to present.
We were talking about HW’s here. Name one UFC HW who looks like them. They all have a way higher fat percentage and/or way less muscle.

People have actually answered my question, yet here you are trying to show the world you’re not a casual fan. If you can’t see the differences that just makes YOU look stupid.

(I have stated multiple times on here that i consider myself a casual, because unlike you i don’t need it to feel good about myself)

BTW how many guys in the UFC are on PED’s? That wasn’t even a proper argument.

Ok now to put you up to date champ

The discussion that I was having with your alt. Was his remark on Joshua not being clean based on eye test , yet he said on another post previous to this one, about 10 minutes before, that people who use the eye test for a ped user is completely stupid ( without any other proof)

That was the light I was pointing out , now you can log on your alt account.
Yeah just accuse the people you're arguing with of being the same person I mean logic, who the hell needs that, lmao?

You picked just two boxers who are well built, so why didn't you pick two MMA HW's who are well built? Overeem and Lesnar
ubereem.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That's Ubereem. Not Overeem.

That version of Overeem got popped for PEDs when the UFC went from WADA to USADA.

He did get a bum deal though. The UFC didn't tell anyone in advance and a few big guys got popped.

The UFC is such a dumb fucking company. Luckily all their beer drinking redneck fans pay $40 a week to watch 2 midget women flail around for 15 minutes.

That's Ubereem. Not Overeem.

That version of Overeem got popped for PEDs when the UFC went from WADA to USADA.

He did get a bum deal though. The UFC didn't tell anyone in advance and a few big guys got popped.

The UFC is such a dumb fucking company. Luckily all their beer drinking redneck fans pay $40 a week to watch 2 midget women flail around for 15 minutes.
And once you say you only watch the fights with the good and entertaining fighters you are a casual...

We were talking about HW’s here. Name one UFC HW who looks like them. They all have a way higher fat percentage and/or way less muscle.

People have actually answered my question, yet here you are trying to show the world you’re not a casual fan. If you can’t see the differences that just makes YOU look stupid.

(I have stated multiple times on here that i consider myself a casual, because unlike you i don’t need it to feel good about myself)

BTW how many guys in the UFC are on PED’s? That wasn’t even a proper argument.
Ok so your saying Ngannou or Mark Kerr, or Kevin Randleman, or Crocop look less athletic than Klitchko? LOL.

Back