Physically strongest fighters in each Weight Class

Only one man should be mentioned when considering the GOAT deadlift. Majestic form.

The technique and form many of these top tier guys display is just appalling. Their strength and conditioning coaches seem clueless.

Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Strongest at HW is by far Marius “The Natural” Pudzianowski...
20d78c1f0805fa876dc5e3716030648d.jpg

I don't follow all weight classes closely but what with all the deadlifting chat lately I thought this would be an interesting dicussion. What do you think?

HW: Mark Hunt, unless Lesnar comes back
LHW: Rumble

WFW: Cyborg but Megan Anderson is a powerful lass
WBW: Nunes
WFLW: Alexis Davis
Noob.

SHW: Pudz, if we want take a less part-time fighter Sapp
1291bfe79ea82f8deb65d1b61e0989ac--the-men-build-muscle.jpg

HW: Coleman some say was absurd strong in his prime. Can think lot of names that could get there though
2f18b5d06bbfe751c54b90cd4569c133--ufc-combate-ufc-fighters.jpg

LHW: Rampage no doubt
quinton-rampage-jackson-74.jpeg

MW: Toquinho had many problems as fighter, but dude was ridicolous, Baroni once said Matt Lindland was incredibly strong in a slow not-explosive way
08_Palhares_Massenzio_02_large.jpg

WW: Hughes
upload_2018-2-24_16-20-56.jpeg
LW: Sherk
upload_2018-2-24_16-13-0.jpeg

FW: Mendes
20130208010628_chad_mendes.JPG

Strongest is very subjective. You've got two distinct classes. Strongest strikers and strongest grapplers. Their strengths are very different.

For how i see it

striking: power <-- speed is involved too
grappling: strenght

Yes, and two men grappling with each other would be another lmao

Yeah, totally.

There's actually zero technique or skill required in wrestling at all. In fact, I hear the only thing they do to train wrestling is just get guys to push against each other and see who's stronger.

Gegard Mousasi took Hunt down and finished him in a minute. He's very, very super strong. Apparently he's even stronger than Stipe Miocic.

Yeah, totally.

There's actually zero technique or skill required in wrestling at all. In fact, I hear the only thing they do to train wrestling is just get guys to push against each other and see who's stronger.

Gegard Mousasi took Hunt down and finished him in a minute. He's very, very super strong. Apparently he's even stronger than Stipe Miocic.
Don't be a dumbass

HW Pudz for sure.

LHW maybe latifi. This is a very difficult thing to say based only on the fights.
Ya. A lot of ppl are posting how one fighter dominated another in the ring. I dont think that's an accurate metric for a strength contest.

Tank benching 600 explains how he got some of the most savage KOs in the history of MMA. Real brain damage sh*t.

giphy.gif

wPoQ5Qv.jpg

Also almost threw his opponent out of the cage once lol

wPmmyVe.gif

The way Lesnar with his limited skillset was able to bully 285lb Hunt was also impressive

6d3bacfe0be2fa929dd02e2f6bfd875c.gif

giphy.gif

The answer is Tank Abbott. I have many old stories of Tank that I got from Paul Herrera. If I told you Tank's deadlift you would think I was trolling, and I am 100% not, thats how crazy strong he is.

Also Tank did not have a gimmick in UFC, it was not a gimmick at all, it was totally real and true life.. he was a bad-ass and knocked many guys out in street fights. He used to deliberately looked for ripped guys and he would knock them out cold. I was told many stories. if you had a 8 pac then it was on!!!, and Tank would just knock these guys out cold, he was in out and of prisons and houses of detentions throughout the late 80's and early 90's

The way Lesnar with his limited skillset was able to bully 285lb Hunt was also impressive

6d3bacfe0be2fa929dd02e2f6bfd875c.gif

giphy.gif

Limited skillset?
Was'nt Lesnar very accomplished during his teen years in actual real wrestling?
Googled,
"Lesnar won the 2000 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I heavyweight wrestling championship his senior year after being the runner-up to Stephen Neal the year prior. He finished his amateur career as a two-time NJCAA All-American, the 1998 NJCAA Heavyweight Champion, two-time NCAA All-American, two-time Big Ten Conference Champion and the 2000 NCAA Heavyweight Champion, with a record of 106–5 overall in four years of college"

He got much more wrestling/grappling experience than Hunt, similar weight with much less fat and was on roids while at it lol

HW: Mariusz Pudzianowski (5 time world strongest man) or Szymon Kolecki (olympic gold medalist in weight lifting)

Back