Elections Place Your Bets - When does Biden drop out?

Pick the month the announcement is made Biden is out.

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August - DNC Convention

• September

• October

• Biden is on the ballot in November.

Results are only viewable after voting.
biden will absolutely be on the ballot and he will lose handily.

I would have thought even dentia Joe hiding in a playpen could beat Trump. But even the Meth they are giving him isn't working anymore, as he yells at people and confuses everything. You throw in a really horrendous border crisis that has alienated minority voters, and this is not loking good for Dementia Joe. No way Kamala gets the ticket, IO would take Bidens corpse over her and the polls agree.

Forget surveys, let’s make some real bets-

AV bets, sig bets, singing songs of the winners choice, X number of burpees, let’s get weird with it

I had thought it would be in August at the convention, but now unlikely as a lot of it will be prerecorded and/or remote because they are afraid of protests against them.

If a lot is prerecorded, I doubt there are any big shake ups

Not coincidental, CBS reports there is a police shortage in Chicago, adding to the worry.

They're gonna load him up with so much Häagen-Dazs that there's no way he's dropping out. I haven't really heard of anyone else being pushed other than Biden. Pretty fucking gross what they're doing to him.

Once they gave him the green light to say he's running again, any doubt that he'd be on the ballot was over. They're not gonna double back now. Politics aren't as simple as just replacing an old guy with a pretty face, and thinking they're gonna smash it. Replacing Biden now, would just reek of incompetence from the Dems and would do them no favors. The only way a replacement works, is if he dies.

Once they gave him the green light to say he's running again, any doubt that he'd be on the ballot was over. They're not gonna double back now. Politics aren't as simple as just replacing an old guy with a pretty face, and thinking they're gonna smash it. Replacing Biden now, would just reek of incompetence from the Dems and would do them no favors. The only way a replacement works, is if he dies.

Democrats should just rip the band aid off and give the nomination to Taylor Swift.

Make America Swifty Again. ;)

Joking aside, Biden's on the ticket unless he dies before November. The Dem's don't have anyone to replace him with. Kamala's a joke, Hilary is ballot box poison and Michelle Obama doesn't want it.

And there's a decent chance Biden could beat Trump anyway, so it's not exactly a Hail Mary.

Joking aside, Biden's on the ticket unless he dies before November. The Dem's don't have anyone to replace him with. Kamala's a joke, Hilary is ballot box poison and Michelle Obama doesn't want it.

And there's a decent chance Biden could beat Trump anyway, so it's not exactly a Hail Mary.
Picture this, Biden drops dead AT the convention. Glass breaks and the Steve Austin music blares over the speakers.

“BAHH GOD ITS OBAMA OBAMA IS HERE!!”

Barry announces he runs for a third term in his hometown.

Big Mike doesn't want it. They can't even get the Rock. As the Rock says he won't even endorse joe

Gavin Newsom is absolutely making all the steps he can to be in a position to be handed the nomination if/when Biden drops out

Gavin Newsom is absolutely making all the steps he can to be in a position to be handed the nomination if/when Biden drops out

Yup, it looks like its not a question of if, but when it happens.

The June debate seems desperate, like a final Hail Mary to the Democrat Power Brokers to let him stay in the race, and it looks like it ain't going to work.

It looks like I may be wrong about my June prediction, or Biden may perform so horribly that they ice him out of the nomination before July 1st.

Yup, it looks like its not a question of if, but when it happens.

The June debate seems desperate, like a final Hail Mary to the Democrat Power Brokers to let him stay in the race, and it looks like it ain't going to work.

It looks like I may be wrong about my June prediction, or Biden may perform so horribly that they ice him out of the nomination before July 1st.

You're changing your prediction based on a clipped video of Biden from four years ago? Surely you aren't a complete idiot that takes tweets from guys who use stupid siren emojis as actual fact right? Nevermind, that's exactly who you are.

You're changing your prediction based on a clipped video of Biden from four years ago?

Ah, I should have been paying attention to the Missouri text ad at the front of the podium, and he certainly doesn't sound as old as he recently has, besides the mumbling & mistatements.

And I didn't change my prediction, just acknowledged the June timeframe is probably incorrect. But will it be July, August, Sepetember? Who knows?

I'm not goinna say 'oh its definitely going to be July,' and then say 'its gonna be 'August.' I'll begin to sound like a Democrat in 2018 for when the FBI are going to raid the White House and arrest the Trump.

Back