Planned Parenthood Still Achieving Its Goals: Tweet Encourages Black Women To Abort Their Children

I want to know which leftists reported this thread?

Anyone brave enough to admit it?

As much as abortion is baby murder, do you really want people who were going to abort kids to be raising them instead? Also, we are overpopulated so we need some babies being zilched.

I did. I reported the shit out of this stupid ass, intentionally disingenuous thread. You're welcome.

Then why not simply make your case for how its intentionally disingenuous? You have the opportunity to debunk the topic and make the thread starter look dumb. Instead you're a grown man running to the mods to shutdown a discussion. Do you understand how pathetic that is? Seriously, what kind of man can't have disagreements?

Then why not simply make your case for how its intentionally disingenuous? You have the opportunity to debunk the topic and make the thread starter look dumb. Instead you're a grown man running to the mods to shutdown a discussion. Do you understand how pathetic that is? Seriously, what kind of man can't have disagreements?
This subforum is overrun with morons and disingenuous liars. It's wasting time and space for good discussion. It's pointless to argue with someone like @klnOmega. He's completely dishonest.

In real life, I'd never engage someone so vile. I'd leave, and/or never have this conversation with them in the first place.

I disagree.
tumblr_mh8st5MCVY1rcny7ko1_250.gif

This subforum is overrun with morons and disingenuous liars. It's wasting time and space for good discussion. It's pointless to argue with someone like @klnOmega. He's completely dishonest.

In real life, I'd never engage someone so vile. I'd leave, and/or never have this conversation with them in the first place.

And it's perfectly fine if you don't want to have a discussion with someone but why shut the down the ability for other people to have that discussion?

I think thats extra odd coming from you of all people because you rarely if ever engage in serious discussion with anyone.

Like, why even be here? You gif, shit post, and attempt to shutdown threads so other people can't have discussions. Seriously, why are you even here?

I like planned parenthood for preventative measures like giving people the pill and condoms, but if people want to have abortions, they can pay for it themselves.

I definitely think that they should not be advertising abortions. They should be advertising abstinence until marriage

Even if people don't manage to be abstinent, removing the shame and societal pressures is not a productive endeavor

Then why post in here? 90% of your posts are gif spamming, flaming and complaining about threads

Why don't you make serious discussion threads of your own then? Why refresh this forum so that you complain about all the threads in it?

Its not planned parenthood. It supports it, it doesn't represent it.

That's not planned parenthood speaking. You're either incorrect or intellectually dishonest.

Dealt with.

Google it. You're wrong, and I don't like you enough to google it for you.

Then instead of reporting @klnOmega 's thread, just because you don't like it, just don't click on the thread.

Back