Plant-based “meat” is so tasty that Europe’s meat industry has to bite back

You probably don't believe me. I'm telling the truth. The only explanation I have to offer is that I am most likely getting more fiber in my diet as a vegan than I did as a meat eater and as a pescetarian. Either way, I'm not complaining. Daily dumps are good for you.
Oh I believe you. Hard not to as full of shit as you are...haha I kid I kid. Seriously though, I agree veggies do help keep ya regular.

I don't make it past the first cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
yeah either drink something or eat something first thing in the morning and it should kick start your gut to take a dump

I just got back from my toko shop to stock up after Sinterklaas, thankfully this hasn’t infiltrated there.

Meat causes constipation,

Yes it does.

Have you ever heard of those people who workout I dont know if they are paleo or what but there is some people who work out that only eat meat meals and will eat almonds and nuts and avocados and no fruits or veggies

I'm not sure. Are you thinking of the keto diet? Either way, what they're doing sounds pretty bad to me.

They eat high fat and high protein diet, one guy said he didnt take a dump for 5 days is this normal and the guy responded telling him man thats easy to fix just buy some metamucil or some fiber laxative,im thinking man theseguys are gonna get some type of illness sooner or later.

5 DAYS??!! Dayyum man!!! I agree with you. These dudes WILL get a really bad illness sooner or later. Who comes up with this shit?

Oh I believe you. Hard not to as full of shit as you are...haha I kid I kid. Seriously though, I agree veggies do help keep ya regular.
The best mucilaginous veggie food is Okra that is a natural laxative safe, steam that or boil it and its slimey you eat it before bed and you will be regular in the morning.

Okra: A Mucilaginous Vegetable That Sweeps the Colon of Waste
http://spiritfoods.net/health-benefits-of-okra/

okra.jpg

List of Health Benefits
Antidiabetic properties – A study published in the Journal of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences in 2011 found that diabetic rats that were fed okra peels and seed powder over a 28 day period experienced a significant reduction in blood glucose levels compared to the control group. The researchers attributed this result to okra’s high fiber content, which “helps to stabilize blood sugar by regulating the rate at which sugar is absorbed from the intestinal tract.”

Another study published in the Jilin Medical Journal in October 2005 found that regularly consuming cooked okra could help prevent kidney disease. “Those who ate okra daily reduced clinical signs of kidney damage more than those that simply ate a diabetic diet,” concluded the Chinese authors. This information helps to reinforce okra’s antidiabetic properties, since an estimated 50 percent of all kidney diseases are triggered by diabetes.

Digestive benefits – Mucilaginous foods have always been praised for their ability to treat digestive issues, and okra is no exception. A study featured in the Public Library of Science in January 2014, for example, showed that the polysaccharides present in immature okra pods possessed considerable antiadhesive properties (i.e. they help remove the adhesive between bacteria and stomach tissue, preventing the cultures from spreading). Okra’s polysaccharides were particularly effective at inhibiting the adhesion of Helicobacter pylori, a bacterium that dwells in the stomach and can cause gastritis and gastric ulcers if left unchecked. Therefore, eating more okra can keep our stomach clean and create an environment that prevents destructive cultures from flourishing.

Potent natural laxative – Okra’s digestive benefits aren’t just limited to treating stomach problems. According to Self‘s “NutritionData,” One hundred grams of okra contain 10 percent of our recommended daily intake (RDI) of fiber. More important than the quantity of okra’s fiber, however, is its quality. Due to its slippery mucilage, this fiber is not as harsh on the intestinal tract as that of wheat and other hard-textured foods. It smoothly sails down our colon, absorbing all toxins and excess water in its path. Okra’s efficacy in this regard has prompted many researchers to liken it to an oil that lubricates the “engine” of our bodies.

Promotes healthy skin and blood – One hundred grams of okra also contain approximately 27 percent of our RDI of vitamin C and 50 percent of our RDI of vitamin K. Vitamin C is, of course, an essential antioxidant that aids in the growth and repair of bodily tissues. For this reason, eating more okra can rejuvenate our skin and hair, and also shield us from degenerative diseases associated with long-term free radical damage. Vitamin K, on the other hand, plays an important role in blood clot formation. If you suffer from regular nosebleeds, bleeding gums, heavy menstrual bleeding, or easy bruising, your blood might be too thin. Consider adding more vitamin K-rich foods like okra to your diet to improve your blood’s ability to coagulate.

yeah either drink something or eat something first thing in the morning and it should kick start your gut to take a dump

A cup of coffee would do it for me. I drink it black (no cream or sugar). Just one cup first thing in the morning and I can create Armageddon in the bathroom.

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

I eat like crap, am over 400 lbs and have never been constipated once in my life. Even WAY before I became fat in my 30's I was always a 2X a day pooper. I cannot ever recall a day where I didn't go at least one per day. I don't drink coffee at all either. Actually I do recall once when I had pneumonia in second grade and I was in the hospital and on a liquid diet I went like 3 days without taking a dump. I guess I am lucky.

I also do not have high blood pressure. My cholesterol is awesome and I am not at risk for diabetes per my physicals. But I do eat a fair amount of veggies and average an avocado a day for the past 10 years or so. I have never smoked and don't drink except on very rare special event occasions.

I eat like crap, am over 400 lbs and have never been constipated once in my life. Even WAY before I became fat in my 30's I was always a 2X a day pooper. I cannot ever recall a day where I didn't go at least one per day. I don't drink coffee at all either. Actually I do recall once when I had pneumonia in second grade and I was in the hospital and on a liquid diet I went like 3 days without taking a dump. I guess I am lucky.

I also do not have high blood pressure. My cholesterol is awesome and I am not at risk for diabetes per my physicals. But I do eat a fair amount of veggies and average an avocado a day for the past 10 years or so. I have never smoked and don't drink except on very rare special event occasions.
400lbs?? How tall?

6'3"

I am considered morbidly obese yet my physical test results do not reflect my size. Even my doctors are shocked every time they get the results back.

Tried Umami Burger's 'Impossible Burger' a few days ago.

Same sloppy squishy "meat" as other veggie burgers.

They should have just called it a Veggie Burger but good marketing.

They got my money. Once.

Can you get vegan fried chicken and vegan steak? If so, I’ll be all over this vegan shit.

No plant based food is ever going to match the smell of meat.
The scent of grilled meat is unmatched.
You can fake how it looks and you might fake how it tastes, but the body will still reject it as a protein source.

No plant based food is ever going to match the smell of meat.
The scent of grilled meat is unmatched.
You can fake how it looks and you might fake how it tastes, but the body will still reject it as a protein source.
Actually the “chicken” nuggets and “fish” I buy smell exactly like the real thing. Oh, and the fake bacon too. Not sure how they do it but it’s legit.

Back