Platinum Perry is the future "Donald Cerrone"

maxresdefault.jpg

It's so strange to hear y'all being so confident that the 26 year old's whole career is set in stone when he's clearly evolving & really just getting started good now that he's training full time.
I don't think he's evolving, that's the problem. He continues pretty flat footed and he relies too much in his chin, for now it will work but everyone loses the ability of take a shot one day, specially fighting like he does.

I don't think he's evolving, that's the problem. He continues pretty flat footed and he relies too much in his chin, for now it will work but everyone loses the ability of take a shot one day, specially fighting like he does.
Well, if you don't see the difference, then you're just not looking. It's very obvious he's evolved in that respect.

He got work to do yeah... but he's on it. The difference between his early UFC fights & his later ones are clear as day. If you look closer you will see the differences from fight to fight as well.

You're grossly overrating Perry just comparing him to Cowboy.

if hes a gatekeeper, hes leaving open a VERY wide gate.

LOL TS, what a casual.

Cerrone's first loss in MMA was to the wec champ, and for most of his career he only lost to people who also have touched gold.

Perry can't even beat journeymen. He will never come close to fighting at the level Cerrone has fought at.

You must be new to MMA, TS

After his recent fights, Cerrone is a best case scenario for him. He looks clueless out there, without hard work and a better camp he won't come close to Cerrone career wise.

I see him as more of a Matt Brown.

He is a tough, entertaining, fan friendly fighter but he will never be elite and he will never challenge for a title.

<31>

Lol no, did Cerrone fuck your mom or something? Cowboys been an elite fighter most of his career. Platinum is top thirty at best.

LOL TS, what a casual.

Cerrone's first loss in MMA was to the wec champ, and for most of his career he only lost to people who also have touched gold.

Perry can't even beat journeymen. He will never come close to fighting at the level Cerrone has fought at.

Wow you really worked hard to dig this back up huh. Gratz to you.

Back