Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I present to you, the next big eSport presented by Bluehole and ESL:
OBQfVG9.jpg

old-watch.gif

Streaming isnt a 9-5 job where their income is a fixed hourly rate. Primary source of said income comes from viewers via donations and subscriptions. Add in a specific game community whos sole intent is to disrupt streamers by continually driving around them in circles honking their car horn. This will have a negative impact on their viewership to eventual income and on the game itself.

PUBG streamers i watched yesterday had this occur to them in near 100% of their games. All i see here is immature players looking for attention by lashing out on the popular kids in an attempt to feel 'cool' themselves.
I agree with you that there is a shitty element to the pubg community(and pretty much every game), but that stuff happens in every online game that's streamed. At least it's just people being annoying in this case, it's worse in other games where people will throw because there's a streamer on their team.

Lots of Nazi's play it
{<huh}

Are you seriously so salty that I made a thread in the warroom about a white supremacist rally that you're shitposting two weeks later in a videogame forum?

So if i'm reading right, Grimmz copyrighted the stream honk video and then took it off when H3H3 called him out lol what a beta bitch
It was an illegal claim, which is why he had to take it down. Otherwise HE could have faced legal charges. But really, Grimmz is such a little baby. Apparently he dropped out of college to play video games, then went back to Vet Tech school but dropped out of that as well, to game, and now is streaming full time. Which seems cool, right? Except for the fact that his parents wasted thousands on his tuition and books and housing, etc, for the little spoiled baby. And he says stuff on stream like, "Be thankful you have someone like me to watch," which is so god damned cringe worthy. I honestly don't understand how anyone watches him with sound on.

Shroud is an okay streamer, Summit is okay, lirik really annoys me, as do most of the streamers TBH. All but the Doc. That man is brilliant. LETS GO BABY WOOO!

Edit: Something I hate about this game and online shooters in general: campers. My play style is run and gun, high octane, violence, speed, and momentum. The map is far too large to just fart around in one area looting and waiting on the circle to close. I understand patience and tactics are the way to chicken dinners, and even though I'm always on the move I am constantly checking surroundings and listening (got dem Turtle Beaches baby) but man does it really suck when you've cleaned out an entire town and open one last closet door and some goon has been sitting there NOT MOVING for ten minutes while I loot, and then shoots me. Frustration peaks. Camping is the reason why I don't play 3rd person either, the camera angles are just stupid.

I'd like to get some duos or squad games going. I'll be on around 8:00pm eastern tonight.

Favorite drop points? I like to start in the Georopol, the flooded town, the school, and of course military island. More often than not I get a good angle on the flooded town, which is usually 3-4 kills to start with.

Last edited:

Current big topic on the CSGO subreddit. Majority of the CSGO player base is below the median Valve MM rank of Gold Nova 4. So its not surprising theyve transitioned over to PUBG. Far less frequency of intense gameplay and a queue system catered to a casual approach over that of CSGO. While the gun play and player model movements allow for an easier transition.

PUBG currently has six official game modes. None of which are seen as the competitive superior. If Bluehole are smart they should just ride the wave with their update cycle. While not trying to push a specific game mode as an eSport towards its player base. Something Blizzard are about to learn in an expensive manner with Overwatch in the coming year.

It was an illegal claim, which is why he had to take it down. Otherwise HE could have faced legal charges. But really, Grimmz is such a little baby. Apparently he dropped out of college to play video games, then went back to Vet Tech school but dropped out of that as well, to game, and now is streaming full time. Which seems cool, right? Except for the fact that his parents wasted thousands on his tuition and books and housing, etc, for the little spoiled baby. And he says stuff on stream like, "Be thankful you have someone like me to watch," which is so god damned cringe worthy. I honestly don't understand how anyone watches him with sound on.

I like Grimmmz a lot. I must have missed a lot of drama because he's always seemed a very chill and friendly dude when I've watched him. Great player. Doc #1 though

The only thing I don't like about Grimmz is you have to be a subscriber to talk in his twitch chat. That to me is kinda lame. Apart from that he seems pretty cool.

2 time Blockbuster Video Game Champion.

NINETEEN NINETY THREE / NINETEEN NINETY FOUR

The only thing I don't like about Grimmz is you have to be a subscriber to talk in his twitch chat. That to me is kinda lame. Apart from that he seems pretty cool.

Well it turns out he has a massive ego problem and severe case of butthurt. Filing illegal DMCA takedowns and crying to Bluehole reps to ban people who stream snipe yet he refuses to put his stream on delay and avoid the situation entirely.

Grimmmz is good skills but hes a little bitch, always crying about stream sniping. U fucking lost the 1v1 get over it.

Dr disrespect has amazing gimmick but skill level less than top players

If u want to watch the best watch shroud and lirik. If u look through their videos u can find games of both of them solo qing squads and destroying 1v4v4v4 etc

Shroud in particular has the best aim and recoil management in the game

Grimmmz is good skills but hes a little bitch, always crying about stream sniping. U fucking lost the 1v1 get over it.

Dr disrespect has amazing gimmick but skill level less than top players

If u want to watch the best watch shroud and lirik. If u look through their videos u can find games of both of them solo qing squads and destroying 1v4v4v4 etc

Shroud in particular has the best aim and recoil management in the game

Shroud's BananaMan stuff a couple days ago was hilarious

I like Grimmmz a lot. I must have missed a lot of drama because he's always seemed a very chill and friendly dude when I've watched him. Great player. Doc #1 though

hes annoying and a little whiny bitch

Yeah, he isn't for me. Casting style(heavy mouth breather with nothing to say, really) and of course his ego. He is very talented at the game though. I do enjoy watching some of his gameplay clips, I just can't view a stream of his for more than a few minutes.

2 time Blockbuster Video Game Champion.

NINETEEN NINETY THREE / NINETEEN NINETY FOUR

Well it turns out he has a massive ego problem and severe case of butthurt. Filing illegal DMCA takedowns and crying to Bluehole reps to ban people who stream snipe yet he refuses to put his stream on delay and avoid the situation entirely.

The name is Doctor (doctor... doctor... doctor...) Dis(dis... dis.... dis...) RESPECT (spect..... spect... spect...).

Yeah, Grimmz filing the illegal claim and crying about stream snipers honking at him, kind of funny really.

I need to follow Rampage and Mighty Mouse, just to show the guys some support.

This Grimmz sounds like he's kind of a Jackhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back