Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed the game, queued up and parachuted in, landed on the ground and was mowed down by someone with a Tommy gun.

Steep learning curve

im taking a break from this game and moving to Escape from tarkov. i advise you guys take a look at this on pc
I got Warhammer 2 instead. I'm not very sorry.

Me and echohead got mowed down by the same dude who was very adamant about no one taking his fucking truck.

The first chicken dinner I had, I only got 1 kill. Me and the other guy were fighting in the last circle. He runs out of bullets, tells me so with in-game voice, and runs out of the circle.

I've gotten 2 without killing anyone. Won a duo recently where all three of the other people (besides my partner) died outside the circle.

I always loot until I have level 1 armor and optics for a rifle. Then, I stop looting and hide if it's dangerous. I'll scope out one kill while the circle is big. Usually whoever I blast has all the equipment I need. Then I stay hidden and eventually move to where i think the last circle will be. Bonus points for high ground or a line of trees. Then, I do my best not to have to shoot anyone until the end.

I've got some top 5/top 10 finishes but still hunting that chicken dinner. Thought I had a good chance last night but got blasted out of nowhere.

Still having fun with this game, looking forward to a new map too.

Not sure how I feel about vaulting yet, anyone tried it?

Me and echohead got mowed down by the same dude who was very adamant about no one taking his fucking truck.
Kismet/turtles and I had some good showing in duo.
Mostly running around until someone chased us then we run into a house and ADS at the door until they come in after us.

oh look, we got new guns! and they're all in the crate!

*throws keyboard*

I've got some top 5/top 10 finishes but still hunting that chicken dinner. Thought I had a good chance last night but got blasted out of nowhere.

Still having fun with this game, looking forward to a new map too.

Not sure how I feel about vaulting yet, anyone tried it?

Nearly every streamer is exclusively playing on the test servers because the new patch is THAT much better than whats on the live servers

Should be a good sign that the games top streamers are essentially praising the progress/changes of the game... usually early access updates (ie h1z1) brought pain and suffering with each incarnation of the game

Best I got was 4th, I suck still. Hackers make it annoying sometimes.

Go on AS, it's the easiest server by far. You won't understand why people are doing the silly things they do, but don't ponder it too long, just shoot them.

I legit won a close range fight against a duo by myself using a pistol, they both had M16s. They were full body peeking, taking forever to line up shots, panic-proning, leaving arms and legs sticking out from cover, just chipped away at them.

PS this game has taken over my life. I want to uninstall it but won't until I break my kill record of 13.

I got to 13 again the other day, and there were still 20 players left, and my internet disconnected. It was the most frustrating thing ever.

I've literally never done that, lol. To be clear, I do kill other players, and don't camp much. I just avoid fair fights, and was advising not to reflexively shoot at everyone you see. Most of my time camping is when I see a player in a cluster and set up an ambush for when they leave (ideally next to their vehicle).

There's a real cap on how much you can improve without lots of intense firefights. 99% of the time you are going to have to get into at least one exchange to win.

I mainly play specifically to chase kills, I'll go out of my way to find people, even deliberately give away my position etc. As a result I've gotten a lot better at the gunplay side of the game and get a lot of wins now, and get really upset when I play with people that want to wait and camp and avoid.

There's a real cap on how much you can improve without lots of intense firefights. 99% of the time you are going to have to get into at least one exchange to win.

I mainly play specifically to chase kills, I'll go out of my way to find people, even deliberately give away my position etc. As a result I've gotten a lot better at the gunplay side of the game and get a lot of wins now, and get really upset when I play with people that want to wait and camp and avoid.

passive play is brutal on NA servers too...can't spend first 10 minutes looting, then driving to a house and sitting in it... 99% of the time a team does that, the first engagement they get in they all insta die because they've spent the entire game playing defensive and aren't ready to engage

Love AS servers as well. just as many asians in NA servers these days so who cares really.. AS servers are great for chasing kills

Far more camping on 3rd person servers. Feels like more firefights where both sides actually have a chance occur in 1st person servers.

Got my second chicken dinner last night, about 65 hours in. I had two kills early game, both 1v1 gun fights won wiTh a SCAR. The rest of the game everyone ran from me, I found myself pinned down by a sniper at one point, while changing circles, nearing late game. He must’ve been killed though, I simply couldn’t find him in my scope and wasn’t shot at when the circle forced me to move.

Late game ended up in Roz. I approached from the south and circled west. Top five situation and NETWORK LAG DETECTED! I was pissed!!! But it went away, and I was alive still. Found an airdrop, checked it... lvl 3 helmet, vest, M249, 8x scope, 100 5.56mm rounds. Swapped the scar out, out the 8x on my KAR. Top 4 situation, just two or three more circles. One guy hugging a low wall gets erased. Circle shrinks. I spot movement in the grass, last guy is a snek. I shoots and he dies. Winner winner, chicken dinner. First time using the M249 and it earns me two close quarters kills and sweet sweet victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back