Point to living past 30?

I'm 43 married and own a home. I still play music, smoke weed, and do stuff with my friends. You just have to focus on the stuff you enjoy and not worry about all the other shit.

World War 2 history
Srs looking goatee
Dad bod
Balding
Woman your age are all used up and jaded

Life starts at 40 my man.

And can end at 42 or 43 by stroke or other haemorrhage.

<{1-10}>
I've aged like the finest wine!
Life becomes so much fun, when you don't have to worry about pregnancy!!!!
<{1-15}>

I'm 33 and can't say I've enjoyed a second of living beyond age 30. Fun no longer exists. Career paths narrow if not dissolve completely. Seems like you just tread water between here and death, fixing whatever breaks on the house next and putting the kids through college along the way. Car shits out, buy a new one. Parents get up and age and die. Health problems start settling in.. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not suicidal by any means, just puzzled by the banality of adulthood.
I peaked at around 36-37 you pathetic loser.

I'm 33 and can't say I've enjoyed a second of living beyond age 30. Fun no longer exists. Career paths narrow if not dissolve completely. Seems like you just tread water between here and death, fixing whatever breaks on the house next and putting the kids through college along the way. Car shits out, buy a new one. Parents get up and age and die. Health problems start settling in.. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not suicidal by any means, just puzzled by the banality of adulthood.

Watching your kids grow up. I'm only 30 but im enjoying that. My car did just shit out though so that sucks but we got 2 and my wife doesn't work so there's time to figure it out.

spirituality and service to humanity are the only two things i know for certain can grow into even late adulthood. i think you are probably looking for a life of meaning and purpose beyond just the everyday trappings of life.

you can have that if you want it for sure.

as for my thoughts. life is meaningless man. you need to find your own meaning and value in it.

it needs to be something internal. it doesnt even have to be a deep desire or passion (if you already had these, you wouldnt be feeling this way). start with a hobby or a goal of some sort. it can be as simple or as lofty as you want it to be.

for me, im just happy banging lots of hot girls every week. maybe for you, its planting trees, or fixing cars, or something else.

dont be boxed in my societal pressures on how to live too. you dont need to worry about fixing cars and houses and doing all that shit you dont wanna do if you dont want to do it. hell, you could get a van and live out of it and ride it around the country/world.

Your life is how i want my life. Sadly can only do it for 4 weeks per year. All good guys like you talking this type of stuff you have the money lol.

First you need the money, than you get the women. For 99% of people we fail the money part

Unless I'm mistaken, you and I both live in United States of America.

If you live in United States of America and if you do that, you might as well kiss your freedom GOODBYE. In my opinion, there are way too many WHITE KNIGHTS in USA (and Sherdog Forums).

If you do that, I won't murder you, stop you, thrash you, or incapacitate you. However, someone else (who is a WHITE KNIGHT) might offer some resistance.
I’ll make sure everyone in attendance wants to see the woman slapped as well. They’ll hail me as a hero and sing songs about me.

I dont say probable concerning the possibility that I get one chance at life. It is possible I have one chance, so Im going to survive as best I can to continue with the ability to think bawdit, and enjoy what I can. Not suicidal, but clearly depressed, GL with it.

Always look for something new, something fun to do, something that interests you.

20s were hard, just entered my 30s. Hoping my sacrifices will pay off in this decade, feels like things are coming together. Career developing fast, fitness level is good (covid had made it difficult), money game getting better.. feels good, just missing a woman and my hair!!

I think at that age you are supposed to find the meaning in your family/kids. It means sacrifice and love should be your main fulfillment. I coach all my kids sports and do anything else that I can think of to provide a fun, fulfilling life for them. If you start looking at life on a macro scale you might be better off rather than saying “this isn’t fun anymore. Wah wah. “ . To live is to suffer in some ways regardless. I never understood people needing to have “fun” all the time. You aren’t a fucking child anymore. Grow up.

Back