• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Officer gives brutal slam to suspect for spitting at him, Brutal slam included

For some reason, I feel his opinion is more valid than yours.

His opinion is "I don't know your background but mine is more important than yours and it's perfectly okay for a police officer to potentially kill a dude for spitting".

So I mean...

Lick more boot.

Use of force report reads: Subject was brought to ground using body displacement technique. At which point subject ceased resistance and was placed into hand restraints, which were double locked to prevent injury. Subject was then placed into back of patrol vehicle and read his Miranda rights.

Use of force report should read: Holy shit that guy was basically detained and then a shit cop decided to throw him on his fucking head.

Use of force report should read: Holy shit that guy was basically detained and then a shit cop decided to throw him on his fucking head.
Morale of the story: Don't spit at people, bad things may happen to you.

His opinion is "I don't know your background but mine is more important than yours and it's perfectly okay for a police officer to potentially kill a dude for spitting".

So I mean...

Lick more boot.
He knows use of force protocol more than you. You seem to be super upset over this cop having a human reaction to a guy who could have who knows what spitting in his face. Maybe if you weren't the resident feminist you could see how that'd trigger a violent reaction.

Basically detained...

Morale of the story: Don't spit at people, bad things may happen to you.

Sure! If someone spit on me, I would probably beat the dogshit out of them.

And then I would be arrested and charged with assault.

He knows use of force protocol more than you. You seem to be super upset over this cop having a human reaction to a guy who could have who knows what spitting in his face. Maybe if you weren't the resident feminist you could see how that'd trigger a violent reaction.

First of all, I need to change that tag. It's literally been five or six years and dipshits like you are still taking that particular joke seriously.

Second of all, no. The video clearly shows a guy restrained being thrown on his head. Seconds later (I can count them if you want), another cop walks around the vehicle. This wasn't a case of a single cop feeling threatened or being attacked. It was a cop who had a perp restrained and threw him like a professional wrestling match.

Police are (or should be) held to a higher standard than "a human reaction". A police officer's reaction to behavior should not be held to a general standard of reactive behavior.

Basically detained...

What's the snark? The cop had him wrapped up. Another cop was 3 seconds away. There was no weapon. Handcuffs would have been on him in 10 seconds or less.

Lick more boot.

Sure! If someone spit on me, I would probably beat the dogshit out of them.

And then I would be arrested and charged with assault.

Neither of those things would happen lol

First of all, I need to change that tag. It's literally been five or six years and dipshits like you are still taking that particular joke seriously.

Second of all, no. The video clearly shows a guy restrained being thrown on his head. Seconds later (I can count them if you want), another cop walks around the vehicle. This wasn't a case of a single cop feeling threatened or being attacked. It was a cop who had a perp restrained and threw him like a professional wrestling match.

Police are (or should be) held to a higher standard than "a human reaction". A police officer's reaction to behavior should not be held to a general standard of reactive behavior.
Oh ok. So no human behavior from cops allowed. Hope you enjoy getting a ticket every time you're pulled over.

What's the snark? The cop had him wrapped up. Another cop was 3 seconds away. There was no weapon. Handcuffs would have been on him in 10 seconds or less.

Lick more boot.
Oh so they'd searched him before the video? You don't know anything about this incident other than what the video shows. Keep being bitch made lol

Neither of those things would happen lol

Okay, so I wouldn't fight a dude for spitting on me? Guess I'm a coward like you.

But let's say I did. Do you think the legal system is going to say "well, he spit on you so your use of force was justified"?

Oh ok. So no human behavior from cops allowed. Hope you enjoy getting a ticket every time you're pulled over.

I drive safely, so no worries.

But hey, lick that "cops shouldn't be held to a higher standard than everyone else while also being tasked with judging everyone else" boot more.

Oh so they'd searched him before the video? You don't know anything about this incident other than what the video shows. Keep being bitch made lol

You know what? I'm not going back on dubs.

Welcome to ignore, bootlicker.

But let's say I did. Do you think the legal system is going to say "well, he spit on you so your use of force was justified"?

Its too bad it doesnt

It should be legal to kill another human on the spot if they spit on you

You do realize that there is a middle ground between politely asking someone to turn around and WWE suplexing them onto their head, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

Fuck I hate bootlickers.

yeah, good for you. Bootlicker is one of the most pathetic insults of all the retarded copblock twats.

Last edited:
I have been spit on many times. Many times. The worst that I ever saw was my first Super Bowl Sunday night. A guy beat up his gf and we arrested him. He then kicked out our window and we extracted him from the vehicle. From the glass, he had cuts on his face. I had cuts as well. We took him to the hospital where he proceeded to bite his lip and got a mouthful of blood. He then spit in an officers face. I will say that he did not need to bite his lip to get blood after that.

another incident, a crackwhore who had just stabbed someone, was in custody. She also had a bloody lip from her fight with the victim. She spit a bloody hocker right into an officer’s eye. She was hiv and hep c positive. Luckily, he was fine. But this is always the risk of someone spitting in your face.

I was surprised that I did not lose my shit when it happened to me. Ok, not really because I am pretty chill, but the person was taken down and arrested and charged with battery on an officer. It was the second offense for one guy(which is a felony), who could have faced life in prison. I actually told the prosecutor that I did not want that. He still got about five years, but that was with the other charges, which were felonies as well. But if you spit in someone’s face, you should expect to get your ass kicked. Or with a cop, you should not be expected to be treated gently. I am always. And I mean always professional, but I would rather be punched than spit on.

Okay, so I wouldn't fight a dude for spitting on me? Guess I'm a coward like you.

Uhhh, spitting on someone is a crime. No cops going to arrest you for fighting a guy that spit on you. I witnessed a man stab another man at a bar, and the cops let him go like 20 minutes later because it was self defense. I'd say you're a coward because you're siding with a piece of shit like in the video. How many people have you spit on in your life?

I drive safely, so no worries.

But hey, lick that "cops shouldn't be held to a higher standard than everyone else while also being tasked with judging everyone else" boot more.
Well good for you. Hopefully your tires aren't under pressured.
You know what? I'm not going back on dubs.

Welcome to ignore, bootlicker.
Oh God not ignore! The resident feminist put me on ignore!
tenor.gif

That cop should be charged, he purposefully directed his head into the curb to street transition to inflict maximum damage. Spitting on someone is disgusting and a sure fire way to get into a fight, but the punishment has to fit the crime.

Back