Crime Police Officer gives brutal slam to suspect for spitting at him, Brutal slam included

As someone who wrestled many years and has seen people die from slams on concrete, I just can't justify this. I get it, spitting is one of the lowest things a person could do and he deserved having his ass handed to him, but this could easily have killed him. I guess I just don't believe in the death penalty for something like that, especially decided on the spot.

Slams scare the shit out of me and I really regret the ones I did myself in my youth. I was foolish and didn't respect the art.
Retaliation should never* be the objective of police use of force. So, while this was plainly really far over the line, far less would be as well IMO.

*inb4 the exception that proves the rule.

If you spit on someone, that is throwing down. Aside from it being assault for good reason, it's a remarkably indignant gesture, such that its meaning is understood in unison across all languages and cultures.
So you think a police officer ought to be accepting offers to "throw down" with people?

That's absolutely excessive force, according to what the police reported the reasoning to be.

Don't get me wrong, spitting on someone is disrespectful as fuck and if it were anyone but a cop, I'd be like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

But that slam could have killed the dude. Right next to the curb? You couldn't just do your job and restrain him? Had to act out that way? And your excuse is that he said mean things and spit at you?

Fucking snowflake.

It’s not a pile driver or a choke slam. That’s a pretty standard throw. Are we also expecting police to be judo black belts now?

the video is shit btw
That is not a body slam, this is a body slam

one of the greatest moments ever in wwf/wwe history culminating the golden age of pro entertainment wrestling .. it was an 'impossible feat' although andre had been slammed many times before but remember this was 1987 and wrestling didn't get that kind of coverage and no internet so unless you were a groupie following them around you didn't know so was up to that point probably the most watched andre body slam ..people were in awe especially kids .. of course looking back now it was all just scripted acting .. andre lunged himself upward to help him .. still impressive though because he was massive and that leg does look like it slams onto andre's face and neck ouch lol

Last edited:
It's weird how Canada is so knowledgable on our police officers and our citizens. Must be nice living somewhere with no problems and nothing to worry about.
Taking into consideration the population density it's sort of difficult to compare. In 2019 Canada has roughly 38 million people living in their country. The state of California has about the same population and that is a single state. So yes things can be fucked up here from time to time, yet we also account for way more people.

Sooo...is the suspect okay? Did the slam cause any permanent harm?

Pretty extreme and reckless by the cop. Normally I would side with the officer but you can't use that kind of force on someone for what is described as a simple assault with no weapon, no fists etcc. Damned near deadly force by bouncing someones head off the concrete.

That's absolutely excessive force, according to what the police reported the reasoning to be

Don't get me wrong, spitting on someone is disrespectful as fuck and if it were anyone but a cop, I'd be like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

But that slam could have killed the dude. Right next to the curb? You couldn't just do your job and restrain him? Had to act out that way? And your excuse is that he said mean things and spit at you?

Fucking snowflake.

“Said mean things and spit at”, where does it say that in any article in regards to this incident. I believe he licked the officers face, made verbal threats, and then spit in the officers face which in Chicago is a felony. It isn’t hard to do research when you have Google.

How should he have done his job and restrained him, asked him politely to turn around and put his hands behind his back?

I patrol not too far from where this took place in the same city and while I can say this officer followed the use of force model, he didn’t take into account his surroundings. I’d never go to the ground with someone who might have a needle on them if I can prevent it so I already shy away from any type of body slam. I’d probably have called for another car and used 3-4 officers to encircle him and take his hands out of the equation before enacting the arrest. This officer has to justify his actions and he’s already been stripped which is kind of weird because technically he followed the use of force model but didn’t account for this guys head bouncing off the curb.

Last edited:
“Said mean things and spit at”, where does it say that in any article in regards to this incident. I believe he licked the officers face, made verbal threats, and then spit in the officers face which in Chicago is a felony. It isn’t hard to do research when you have Google.

How should he have done his job and restrained him, asked him politely to turn around and put his hands behind his back?

I patrol not too far from where this took place in the same city and while I can say this officer followed the use of force model, he didn’t take into account his surroundings. I’d never go to the ground with someone who might have a needle on them if I can prevent it so I already shy away from any type of body slam. I’d probably have called for another car and used 3-4 officers to encircle him and take his hands out of the equation before enacting the arrest. This officer has to justify his actions and he’s already been stripped which is kind of weird because technically he followed the use of force model but didn’t account for this guys head bouncing off the curb.

You do realize that there is a middle ground between politely asking someone to turn around and WWE suplexing them onto their head, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

Fuck I hate bootlickers.

You do realize that there is a middle ground between politely asking someone to turn around and WWE suplexing them onto their head, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

Fuck I hate bootlickers.
So name 1 thing, should be easy right?

Fuck I hate retards who think they know what happens in the streets while being safely hidden behind their locked doors never interacting with those they vehemently defend.

Also, try reading next time. I literally named an easy way that officer should’ve de-escalated.

Seems fine to me. Resist arrest and spit in the cops face? Enjoy the curb bud.

Poor victim has only been charged with 25 previous crimes including assaulting a police officer.

It's like a broken record. Almost every time someone appears to get manhandled or by the police, they end up having a long criminal history.

So name 1 thing, should be easy right?

Fuck I hate retards who think they know what happens in the streets while being safely hidden behind their locked doors never interacting with those they vehemently defend.

Also, try reading next time. I literally named an easy way that officer should’ve de-escalated.

First of all, dipshit, I've lived in some of the worst single neighborhoods in the worst single states on the East Coast if you want to look up statistics. You assumed that I'm some midwestern flyover fuck in a township of 500 people? No.

Second of all, even judging by the tiny clip shown? The cop had a lock on the perp. There was another cop on the scene. Literally just hold on to him and wait for the other donut muncher to get around the patrol vehicle and bring him down to the ground.

Instead, you (the bootlicker), think a proper escalation of force from a "lick" and a "spit" is to fucking suplex a dude on a street curb.

Your opinion now and any opinions going forward are fucking void as far as I'm concerned.

Lick more boots.

Use of force report reads: Subject was brought to ground using body displacement technique. At which point subject ceased resistance and was placed into hand restraints, which were double locked to prevent injury. Subject was then placed into back of patrol vehicle and read his Miranda rights.

First of all, dipshit, I've lived in some of the worst single neighborhoods in the worst single states on the East Coast if you want to look up statistics. You assumed that I'm some midwestern flyover fuck in a township of 500 people? No.

Second of all, even judging by the tiny clip shown? The cop had a lock on the perp. There was another cop on the scene. Literally just hold on to him and wait for the other donut muncher to get around the patrol vehicle and bring him down to the ground.

Instead, you (the bootlicker), think a proper escalation of force from a "lick" and a "spit" is to fucking suplex a dude on a street curb.

Your opinion now and any opinions going forward are fucking void as far as I'm concerned.

Lick more boots.
For some reason, I feel his opinion is more valid than yours.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back