Crime Police Officer gives brutal slam to suspect for spitting at him, Brutal slam included

Nice slam, though I agree it was a bit unnecessary.

He should have shot the spitter instead.

Damn.
I can understand the cop being pissed at being spit on but that slam could have killed or crippled the perp. There were much better ways for him to have handled it. Cops are supposed to be professionals at deescalating situations & at not taking things personally & this cop failed at both.
It’s easy to say “act professional “ but imagine you are at your job and some ass hole is spitting in your face. “ Excuse me sir but would you mind not spitting in my face?”
It’s assaulting an officer and there is no way to know if the guy has aids or hep or who knows what else that the cop doesn’t want to bring home to his wife and kids.
Ever had a guy with aids spit on you?
From the little we see it looks like cop ended the situation quickly without a big struggle that could allow time for other things to go wrong. Nice takedown imo.

Perfectly proportional force.

He could have tased him so the guy would have dropped like timber and hit his head on the curb. Same difference.

It's outrageous that this cop is on administrative leave but I understand why when you have Jesse Jackson involved. The cop was ending a threat. Spitting is assault and that police officer didn't walk him over to the curb and plan it out or anything. What did this asshole think was going to happen when he spits on a police officer?

Good restraint by the cop for not stomping the guy's head too. There is nobody you can just spit on and not expect to get dealt with after.

Of course he wouldn't know he was a schizo, but that's not what makes it excessive force.
How would you prefer him to throw him to the ground and cuff him, since that’s what was going to have to happen? He can’t cast wingaurdium arrestiosa since Harry Potter isn’t real.

It's outrageous that this cop is on administrative leave but I understand why when you have Jesse Jackson involved. The cop was ending a threat. Spitting is assault and that police officer didn't walk him over to the curb and plan it out or anything. What did this asshole think was going to happen when he spits on a police officer?
The current social climate has people slamming bad cops for doing wrong things... and good cops for doing necessary things to active resistors.

I would enjoy getting back to sensible appreciation for police forces.

How would you prefer him to throw him to the ground and cuff him, since that’s what was going to have to happen? He can’t cast wingaurdium arrestiosa since Harry Potter isn’t real.

Not head first into the curb?
Aren't you Americans supposed to know something about wrestling? Strange that you'd be more of a Harry Potter geek.

The cop should have launched him into outer space in a wood chipper. That's on fire.

Didn't watch the video. Don't care. I think spitting on people should get the death penalty. Well, maybe not,l. Just life behind bars. In a Russian prison.

The cop should have launched him into outer space in a wood chipper. That's on fire.

Didn't watch the video. Don't care. I think spitting on people should get the death penalty. Well, maybe not,l. Just life behind bars. In a Russian prison.
Tell us how you really feel!
:meow:

Slams like that can and have kill people. The officer needs to be smarter than to slam someone like that.

Not head first into the curb?
Aren't you Americans supposed to know something about wrestling? Strange that you'd be more of a Harry Potter geek.
It’s not a pile driver or a choke slam. That’s a pretty standard throw. Are we also expecting police to be judo black belts now?

the video is shit btw
That is not a body slam, this is a body slam

No injuries. If the curb had not been there, it would be less of a problem. I always state my “cringe factor” and this one gave me a small twinge. But all of the civil rights warriors coming to this guys aid makes me not care because they would not care one bit if Kersh was white.

I would like to see the whole video not just the slam. If this guy was aggressive from the start like they say, Ruben he earned his slam. But that could have been much worse.

if this guy spits on me, he’s going to suplex city
upload_2019-12-2_9-19-17.jpeg

Poor victim has only been charged with 25 previous crimes including assaulting a police officer.

It's weird how Canada is so knowledgable on our police officers and our citizens. Must be nice living somewhere with no problems and nothing to worry about.

Lol is that his iPhone skipping across the pavement?

If you spit on someone, that is throwing down. Aside from it being assault for good reason, it's a remarkably indignant gesture, such that its meaning is understood in unison across all languages and cultures.

That said, jesus that body slam is some hard core Final Fight shit
giphy.gif

Back