Crime Police Officer gives brutal slam to suspect for spitting at him, Brutal slam included

You should have read the whole post. You seem to have bailed after my first sentence. I gave you an answer and explained that it's not simply a karma thing as you said. You can't read a few sentences from me and you expect me to read 2 paragraphs of your ramblings? Pfff.
I read your whole post, and I addressed what you said, had you actually read my post in its entirety.
"Ramblings"? You can't read 2 paragraphs? Why do you engage in conversation then?
What part of your post do you think I didn't address? I said that speed shouldn't take precedent over safety.
If I mischaracterized or missed your point, instead of whining , you could have just clarified.

Last edited:
Licked him...spit in his face...

Pssh, fuck that guy. Justified Hulkamania.

It's a shame we live in a country where you can't even spit on a police officer without fear of being brutalized.

Guy's an unarmed schizophrenic who is blind in one eye.
Sure, he needs to be arrested for assault for spitting on the cop, but slamming him headfirst into the curb is still excessive force.

Guy's an unarmed schizophrenic who is blind in one eye.
Sure, he needs to be arrested for assault for spitting on the cop, but slamming him headfirst into the curb is still excessive force.
I’m sure the cop knew that right when it went down and your assessment based on inforation provided days afterward is fair

No sympathy. He'd spit on and punched Officers before. The Officers were there because the man was under suspicion of drinking in public on Thanksgiving.

One thing that stood out to me from the article TS posted was that the spitter's attorney stated that the Officer used a "martial arts take down that could have killed" le spitteur.

Was the attorney trying to make the slam more dangerous-sounding to sway opinion? Or is this a part of a larger movement to ban martial arts?

No sympathy. He'd spit on and punched Officers before. The Officers were there because the man was under suspicion of drinking in public on Thanksgiving.

One thing that stood out to me from the article TS posted was that the spitter's attorney stated that the Officer used a "martial arts take down that could have killed" le spitteur.

Was the attorney trying to make the slam more dangerous-sounding to sway opinion? Or is this a part of a larger movement to ban martial arts?
Slamming someone's head on the pavement has 100% killed people in the past and you must have an equivalent brain injury to not understand that.

very unfortunate curb placement

i could get behind it if he hadn't hit his head like that

Slamming someone's head on the pavement has 100% killed people in the past and you must have an equivalent brain injury to not understand that.

Excuse me while I yawn with extreme prejudice.

Dude had been arrested multiple times in the past. Had punched and spit on Officers in the past. Had already licked this particular responding Officer before spitting in his face.

No. Sorry. At what point can one defend themselves against blatant assault with intent to provoke? Officer ended it decisively, in one move.

Maybe you like getting spit on, others don't. Save the bullshit.

Excuse me while I yawn with extreme prejudice.

Dude had been arrested multiple times in the past. Had punched and spit on Officers in the past. Had already licked this particular responding Officer.

No. Sorry. At what point can one defend themselves against blatant assault with intent to provoke?

Maybe you like getting spit on, others don't. Save the bullshit.
Oh so a cop is allowed to pull prior arrest records as justification for body slamming someone?
Lol learning to type without spacing each sentence, then get back to me with something above second grade logic.

Oh so a cop is allowed to pull prior arrest records as justification for body slamming someone?
Lol learning to type without spacing each sentence, then get back to me with something above second grade logic.

Just as the Officer was supposed to know the guy was blind and schizophrenic?

I space things to avoid having a wall of text.

You're not even a real Ninja.

spitting should be treated with firm consequences .. don't spit on people .. the guy wasn't trying to kill him but that placement could have done it though

Just as the Officer was supposed to know the guy was blind and schizophrenic?

I space things to avoid having a wall of text.

You're not even a real Ninja.
lol "wall of text". You mean what a functioning adult would call a "paragraph"?
The officer would use basic observational skills to deduce that someone is physically and mentally impaired, you know, like using training because their job isn't to body slam people? And even if they didn't, doesn't make spiking someone okay. Again, not their job and they signed up for the job.
Just like a customer can scream at an employee like an asshole, but if the employee then slaps them back, they get fired.

How hard is this for your small mind?

lol "wall of text". You mean what a functioning adult would call a "paragraph"?

The officer would use basic observational skills to deduce that someone is physically and mentally impaired, you know, like using training because their job isn't to body slam people?

And even if they didn't, doesn't make spiking someone okay. Again, not their job and they signed up for the job.

Just like a customer can scream at an employee like an asshole, but if the employee then slaps them back, they get fired.

How hard is this for your small mind?

Here. I spaced your post out for you. As full of shit as it is, your reply looks a lot neater, doesn't it?

Now how hard is this for your small mind to comprehend: The Officer ended the assault with one move. The spitter had assaulted Officers in the past and had already began to assault this Officer.

Ban curbs and asphalt. Spitting on Officers, too.

I have same mixed feelings as everyone else and am just piling on at this point.

That guy absolutely deserved it, but that isn't how cops are supposed to handle drunk assholes. Employees in service industries receive little or no "deescalation training" and still deal with that shit on a daily basis without hurting people.

the casual citizen should get the fuck over it
Point taken. I am just living in the reality that when the citizens scream for new toys is also when the tax payer has to foot the bill. Raising taxes is not always a bad thing though.

No injuries. If the curb had not been there, it would be less of a problem. I always state my “cringe factor” and this one gave me a small twinge. But all of the civil rights warriors coming to this guys aid makes me not care because they would not care one bit if Kersh was white.

I would like to see the whole video not just the slam. If this guy was aggressive from the start like they say, Ruben he earned his slam. But that could have been much worse.

I’m sure the cop knew that right when it went down and your assessment based on inforation provided days afterward is fair

Of course he wouldn't know he was a schizo, but that's not what makes it excessive force.

Land Of The FreeTM

Drunk schizophrenics are no bueno.

There's having a few beers at the park bbq with family n friends.

Then there's the obscene kind of drinker who has the Police called on them for disturbing the peace, who then responds with licking and spitting on a responding Officer.

This is why we can't have nice things: Knuckleheads. And drunk schizophrenics, but that's another sad story.

Back